Special Chapter

Ryujin pov

It's been 2 years since the wizard decided they wanted to take over everyone but newsflash, they failed. I can't take full credit for stopping them but let's just say that I was a big part of it.

'Wow, so humble' Jo says.

'I know, right? I'm amazing' I say back to her.

I know she was being sarcastic but I take it like she means it to annoy her.

As for my Luna duties, I did take over security for this place so no one can easily enter without being thoroughly searched. Especially now that we have two kids to look out for.

Yes, Ryujinie is a proud mother of two. Some might say I'm not mature enough to be a mother but I beg to differ. I'm the perfect mother because I can relate to their childish minds.

I'm the fun mom and Yeji is more like the scary mom. She can be fun too but having two fun moms usually end with someone getting hurt so she took on the role of the serious mom. I must say, my mate is amazing.

Our two kids are actually humans. Not long after I came back, we found two kids wandering around the territory. This was before I implemented all the changes for security so they were able to enter easily.

They said that they don't have parents but we still tried to look for family that could take them but no one showed. We searched everywhere in the nearby towns but no one knows who the two kids are so I asked Yeji if we could take them in. I used my power of seduction—

'Seduction, my ass. You begged her until she couldn't take it anymore' Jo likes to interrupt me just to correct minor detail changes.

Anyways, I asked and I was able to convinced her. Yay me!

I'm heading to my mate's office now to see what she's doing. She's probably busy but she can never be too busy for her loving mate.

I enter her office without knocking because knocking doesn't exist in this house. We just barge in like the kool-aid man.

"Hello, mate" I say with an Australian accent.

"Ryujin, how many times do I have to ask you stop that?" Yeji sighs.

Not much has changed with my relationship with Yeji. She still shows her love for me in such a unique way. Like the other day, I told her I was feeling sexy so she could come and get me but she just ignored me like she didn't know me. So the people at the store thought I was a weirdo hitting on a stranger.

"But I like saying hello that way" I sit on the chair in front of her.

"What were you doing before this?" Yeji moves on from the topic, I love her.

"I don't really remember" I honestly say.

"How do you not remember?" She questions me.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Where are the kids?" She then asks.

My eyes widen, "Shit" I stand up and run out of her office.

'What's wrong?' She mindlinks me.

'I'm supposed to be playing hide and seek with them. I'm the seeker' I explain.

'How do you forget that you're playing with the kids?'

'You know what? Don't answer that. That's actually very typical of you' she laughs.