66

Yeji pov

'An actual demon' I say.

'What do we do?' Jisu asks.

'I think the wizards chanting are the ones controlling the demons so we have to get to them somehow but I'm sure they have a magic barrier protecting them' I say while thinking.

'Aren't we gonna help Ryujin?' She asks.

'I will help her along with some other warriors. You and the rest figure out how to get to those wizards' I order.

We all go to our position. Warriors and witches killing the wizards they can take. I see one demon that looks like an orangutan preparing to attack Ryujin again.

I charge at it and I jump in the air then scratch its face. He stumbles back and let's out a loud screech. I definitely angered it more now.

"Yeji! Watch out!" I hear Ryujin yell. I look back and the skeleton looking one is about to stab with something but the minotaur demon suddenly tackles him.

I look confuse then I look at Ryujin concentrating. It must be her doing.

"What are you doing!?" I hear a man's voice.

I look behind all the chanting wizard to find the man that was with Mr. Shin earlier. He must be the leader.

"Move!" I hear Ryujin yell.

I run away from the demons and stand next to Ryujin.

"You need to stop the wizards. I'll take care of the demons. I can't kill them but maybe if you get those wizards to stop chanting then the demons will disappear" Ryujin informs me.

'I can't leave you alone to fight' I mindlink her.

"If you fight then I can't focus. I'll focus more on your safety" she explains.

I suddenly remember what the short cub and Mina said before. I'm Ryujin's weakness. I have to trust that she can hold off. I just have to work quick on breaking the barrier the wizards put around them.

'Okay, just promise to be careful' I say.

"I will. Now go!" She orders.

I go back to Jisu but while keeping my eyes on Ryujin. This way I can see if I need to step in.

'Did you figure out a way yet?' I ask.

'No. We might need some witches for this but we have to go our human form to communicate with them' Jisu states.

'Did Ryujin just fucking turn into a bird!?" Jisu claims.

I look and she's right. Ryujin just turned into a giant raven. She lands on the orangutan's back then changed into a dog with wings? She bites a big chunk of the demon's skin before jumping off.

I did not know Ryujin could shift into other animals.

Minotaur demon uses its tail to try to stab Ryujin but before the demon could puncture her, she turns into a fucking cat to dodge it. She runs behind the demon then shifts back to her dog with wings them bites off the demon's tail.

The demon's screams shakes the ground. While Ryujin is busy with the demons, we start fighting the wizards that are attacking us. This whole area becomes a bloodshed. Wizards being shred to pieces. Werewolves being killed by magic. Why would anyone want this much bloodshed?