meeting

Wolfo pov
I was in the kitchen looking at Foxy cook shrimp Alfredo for me. It's good! I love if then Foxy cooks for us. Why?? Well bc he doesn't trust us with the kitchen. But we make are selfs food. But we and avt punk ends up fighting and foxy doesn't like it. But we're going to the beach and it's going to be so much f- "wolfo, your food done" said the short fox "?, oh! Thanks bab- buddy" yup... I had a crush on him... well... problem is ummmm idk what is my sexuality is But foxy is cute "ummmm your welcome??" 'Oh dang I got him nervous' "y-you should probably get ready for the beach foxy" "....oh yeah ahaha" Foxy leaves and I started to eat

Avt punk/or simba pov
I was in my room getting ready for the beach. But I can't wait to go swimming! But foxy can't swim sadly. I got ready and when downstairs to go eat. I got a bowl of shrimp Alfredo and started to eat it. I saw foxy come down and I never saw him shirt less bc he's wings looks weird now. On he's back like idk how to explain it.

Nobody pov
Foxy didn't eat but they went to the beach. Simba and wolfo played in the water while foxy was building a sand castle. He was having fun until someone thrown a ball at it. Foxy looked at he's hard work and started to tear up (Yes I'm sensitive don't judge ;-;). The person who thrown ran to go get it and he saw what he did.

Tord pov
I went to go get the ball but I ruin someone sand castle. I got scared and looked around for he's parents bc He looks like a kid. I went to him to calm him down before he's parents come. Tom can to help me but then he stopped and looked at the fox "h-hey calm down I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your sand castle" I was more scared then tom. The fox started to cry "!?!?" I back away. Grab the ball, then I grab toms hand and we ran away.

Tom pov
"Tord wtf!" I was mad and stopped running "!!! L-look I didn't mean to miss the ball to hit the kids sand castle!!" I went to tord and grab he's waste. He blushed "I know who that was tordy?~" I was mad as fuck "n-no..." "well.... THATS MY FUCKING LITTLE BROTHER!!" I was pissed and I scared tord.

Avt puck/or simba pov
I heard foxy cry. So I got out of the water and wolfo did the same and we tried to calm him down. We told foxy who did this and he pointed to a horn hair but and a spiky hair. I got up went over there to pick a fight. I didn't really care how small I was beside... were only teenagers. "HEY!" I said in anger, they both looked at me '!! Dang I'm I really going to pick a fight with adults!?!' "Do you need anything??" Said the person with no eyes "yes I do... one of you fucker made my friend cry!" I was angry but they started to laugh "are you really trying to pick a fight with us?!?" The no eye guy "well.. yes! Bc you made my friend cried... he's a sensitive person!" I was about to attack but wolfo came over to stop me "I'm so sorry about him, sirs" wolfo was calm about this...wtf "it's cool I guess..." said the no eye guy again

Wolfo pov
"It's cool I guess..." said the no eye guy. The horn guys started to pet me and out of know where I was waging my tail "omg! Tom look how cute he is!" Said the guy with horn hair. I looked at the guy with no eyes and he was jealous and I was scared for my life. Then Foxy came over. He hugged me and I say two guys running athere him but avt punk started to beat them up. The other two was scared and keep looking. So I picked up foxy and blush a little "welp were so sorry about that again 😅" (OH GOD THE CRINGE!!)

Foxy pov
I looked at the no eye guy and he looks too. I wag my tail. I got out of wolfo arm. He knees down. To my level and we hugged. Wolfo and avt punk looks confused. "...oh god... me and mom thought we lost you when you got kidnapped!" Tom started to tear up and I was crying already. Tord just smiles and the other two were confused more. Tom picks me put (like how parents pick up kids :V). The other two stopped him from taking me. "Hey! Put are friend down... he doesn't even know you! And idk WHY he hugged you!" Wolfo was pissed. Tom justed laugh creepy. I was scared and cover my ears.

Tom pov
"Well... I'm tom Larsson and this is tord ridgewell" I said hugging/holding foxy "well I'm wolfo! And the guy that wanted to pick a fight is simba!" I asked them if they want to hang out with us and they said yes but tord didn't like the idea. Bc he wanted me to himself. It was cute then he's jealous or mad. I grab tord hand and the other two followed us to matt and edd. I introduced them to edd and matt. Ao they started to play. Foxy was beside me building a sand castle and tord was laying on my chest. "Tommy..." tord looked at me "yes tordy?" I said and he started to purr "when can we go home? I'm want something~" I started to blush and I grabbed he's ass and he jumped a little. "Well~ we can do it but I'll put a towel over us or one of your 'toys' in you~" tord nodded. So I got my bag grab the vibrant out of my bag. Pull down tord pants a little and put it in tord.

Tord pov
After tom did he turned it on high and I tried not to moun. "M-mmm~~ d-daddy!~~ slow it down p-please!~~" I tired to sit up but failed then tom chickle and I had to cover my mouth and my ass was in the air but tom puts he's hand on my ass to put it down. Foxy was making other sand castle then tom finally lower the vibrant down and I calm down and tom kissed my forehead and I just fall asleep on him.

Matt pov
I looked at tom and tord and I got jealous. Tom stick he's tongue out at me and I got mad bc I liked tord first. Tom didn't... I should have told tord my feels before tom! UGH!! I looked at wolfo and simba and they were looking at tom,tord and foxy for some reason. But they started to walk to them.

(I need *put bleach in eyes*.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)