sin/fluff/threesum get your bleach ready

It's been a few days since tom plan work to get he's brother and tord back but something been off by foxy. Foxy been taking he's pills but it didn't work so foxy had to let he's friend take care of the kids. Tord went to check on foxy.

Tord pov
"Same thing happen to?" I huffed and was heated. "Y-yeah... I don't have other mate... that can't help... my pills aren't working anymore..." "same here" I couldn't handle it no more. I pinned foxy to he's bed "t-tord!?! We're omegas we can't!" "P-please... it hurts!..." "I know but we can't" I whined. "F-fine!..." Foxy took he's pants off and he's boxers. I did the same I shoves myself in him and I heard a yelped. "T-this feels so wrong~" "I-I know~" I let foxy adjust. He moved he's hips and I went. He was tight but this still left wrong. "Fuck tord~" Foxy mouned and I was moving slow for foxy to get used to it but until we counted we heared the slam open. He look back and it was tom. "T-tom it's not what is looks like~ heh~" tom had he's hand on he's side "anymore..." "...it's hurts okay~! I couldn't handle it! Foxy is out of pills and I am to!!" Foxy was whining. "Heh~ I'll help~" tom said while locking the door, taking off he clothes and walks over. "A threesum huh?~ fun~" I growled but foxy was trying to get me to move. Tom put himself in me and moved fast. "!!! A-AHHH~~!" Me and foxy moaned. I was moving fast in foxy to foxy was moaning crazing. "T-THOMAS~!" Me and foxy was enjoying this. Foxy couldn't handle it and he tried to tell tom to slow down but I keep tom to go faster. 'I feel like I'm going to break foxy... he has a small body and I have a big body~ oh god this feels so goooddd~'

Foxy pov
Tom was moving fast in tord and tord was moving fast to. I couldn't handle it and I hurts so bad but I need this. I wanted the pain to stop at the same time. "P-please slow down!!~ it's hurts~" "oh shut up slut!~ you know you enjoy tord being in you~ and he knows he loves me going fast~" tom said to me and I was huffing and moaning 'this still feels weird... your brother fucking he's boyfriend and he's boyfriend fucking you... god but as long its gone~' tord bite down on me and cam in me. "P-PLEASE STOP!! IM FULLED!!" Tord tried to stop but tom wasn't done with tord and keep going. I legs started to shake and I couldn't stand anymore. Tom stopped but he told us to get on the bed. We did as told but I had to sit on tord and tord sat on tom. I was scared what was going on. I started to move up and down on tord and tom moved in and out of tord. Tord was bitting down on me and I tried to get off but tord hold me down and he went deeper in me. I thrown my head back that made tord kiss me. "!!!!!" 'Tord wtf!!! This is more wrong!!!' I had to let it happen bc tord was clawing me with he's nali and it hurted. I was really wet and tired. Tord grabbed my waste and got me off him and I was relief it wasn't in me anymore but tord slapped me down on him and I let out a loud moan and pain. I started to cry and I felt like my legs were broken bc I couldn't feel them. I looked at tord and bit him. "!!!! FOXY!! LET GO!!" I give let go until tord accidentally thrown me to the wall. They both quickly got up and looked at me. I was crying "j-just stop!... it's hurts now... I can't feel anything..."

(I was ummmm horny... ermmmm sorry but I'm not okay sadly but I think I should take a break from this and do other life stuff. Idk when I'm writing other one but hope soon when my break is not that long)