Tom's revenge

Tom pov
I was asleep with the maid but I couldn't sleep. She might be good but she didn't have the body I want. I wanted tord with me again and he's thicc body nexts to me again. I got up to get something to drink and I started to cry. [I'm sorry tord! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!] I got a text from Matt. [Yeah tom look who got tord!!] [Shut the fuck up bitch!!, your fucking useless! You only wanted for me and tord to break up! You piece of shit!!] I sent it to matt then I got a message from tord. [TOM! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!] [WELL IF MATT WASN'T THAT USELESS HE WOULD HELPED WITH ARE PROBLEM!! BUT NO!! HE WANTED FOR US TO BREAK UP!!] [.....] I put my phone down and started to smoke

Tord pov
I looked at matt who was cuddling me. Then I looked at the texts. I texted tom. [Tom... are you sure he waited for us to break up?...] I texted tom that and a few minutes later tom texted back. [Yes I'm sure. He's waited for us to break up. That's why he didn't come to are wedding.] I was shocked, I didn't had time to look for matt in the crowd. I told Matt I'll be back and went to the restroom. Then tom texted back. [Please come back... I'm sorry... I'll change!!... please... I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing and what was wrong with me...] I looked at Tom's texted I got undress and sent pictures and put my clothes on again and sent the pictures to tom. [And you'll stop hurting this body you love so much too?~] I wanted for tom replay then he finally replay [y-yes! I'll stop hurting your sexy~ thicc~ beautiful body~ please~!] I smiled [fine I'll come back but this is your last chance] [yes yes! Please I promise! But... can you sent more pictures please~] I rolled my eyes and did so. I walked out the bathroom and laid nexts to matt. And went to sleep but I got other text from tom and looked at it. [Please more!!! I want a pic of your ass with the vibrant in you! Please!] I rolled my eyes. Got up, took a vibrant out of my stuff that matt doesn't know about, I walked into the bathroom, put the phone on the sink putting the vibrant in me and took a picture and sent it to tom. [Please put it high for me!] I blushed at the text but tom face times me to watch. I put the vibrant high and I was trying to hold my mouns in. Tom was jerking off and I was drooling. "Thomas~" I covered my mouth then I finally came. "Beautiful~!!... now get some sleep kitten~" I nodded, end the call, took the vibrant out of me and put my clothes on. I opened the bathroom but I saw Matt looking at me mad.

Matt pov
I was looking at tord mad. "Come here now!" "I'll be back..." tord walked out of the room 'was he face timing tom!?! No no, he promised he blocked hes number' tord came back in and sat on the bed on he's side. "What do you want matt..." you were in the bathroom for 5 mins! What's so important in that bathroom?" "Well it's stuff okay matt just mind your own business" I needed to know why he was in the restroom. So I just went back to bed and tord layed down

Tom pov
I was hoping my plan was working and tord well come back. But I was truly sorry for what I did to him and foxy. So I went back to bed with the maid but before I layed down I took out a bag and put it over the maids head, she started to move around for air and she was hitting me but I keep the bag on her head. She stopped moving and I smiled. But I kicked her body on the floor and went to sleep. 'I'll hide the body in the morning'

Nobody pov
It's was around 5am, tom got up, went to the basement with the maids body. He started to cut her up, put her body parts in small bags. After he did that, he took them into he's car and drove somewhere, he dumped them where the wild animals can eat them and the cops wouldn't find her. He drove back to the house and went to make breakfast. Around 7am.

Tord pov
I woke up. Matt was gone from the bed so I went into the living room seeing everyone in the living room and foxy cooking in the kitchen cooking. I looked at everyone. 'Everyone is so boring here!' I sigh and went to the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth then I got a text from tom and I looked at it. [Hey babe~ I was thinking... when are you moving back?~ it's boring here with out you~ and foxy of course] I keep brushing my teeth soon I got other text from tom. [I have a surprise for you waiting here~] I looked and texted him back. [That's ummm nice? Idk when I'm going to be back but I don't want the others to be suspected of me] I sent the text and finish my brushing my teeth. I got out of the bathroom to get my clothes and I came back in looking at my phone. [Well your always on your phone that's normal they won't know]. I texted back [yes they well. They will wonder why my fingers are moving so much and you know I mostly just watch YouTube and your stupid hentai that you sent me] I put my phone down and started to get up dress but before I could put my clothes back on I got a text "come on!" I looked at the text. [Well when do get the house to yourself? So Nobody will know that your texting me?] [When they go shopping or out somewhere] I put my pants on and my shirt on. 'This is nice'. I walked out and saw everyone eating and they only left me nothing... I was hungry and I looked down but foxy brought me he's food he didn't touch. "Thanks foxy I thought I would starve but are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure tord, I'll just make something else for me to eat but have to go grocery shopping" I giggled "well are you going alone?" Foxy looked at everyone but they looked away "yeah I guess... I'll take the kids to senses the FATHER! Of the kids wouldn't watch them!!"