the finding of the fox?

Tord pov
I was getting my clothes on. I was about to run out and tom grabbed me. "WHERE do you think your going?..." "why are you worried" "just tell me tord" "no, bc you won't care" I pushed tom out of the way and left to find foxy. Some hours later I got to the police station and I told them if I can see foxy. They let me, he was in a glass cage but he was much taller and they told me where they found him. (Here's a image how foxy looks like)

Still tords povI looks at Foxy and it was scary

Still tords pov
I looks at Foxy and it was scary. I never seen him like this but he started to cough blood out and blue flowers again. I called everyone at the police station. They came and looked at Foxy scared but wolfo was touching the window. "My poor buddy..." "what do you mean?... he's a monster now he's not the same" matt said "I know he's a monster but he still my friend..." wolfo walked over to the police and talked to them. I was looked at tom which tom was looking at me mad and I didn't care I just wanted a drink. I told them I'll be back so I went to the bar to cool down for a while.

Edd pov
I never thought foxy would be that ugly and a monster. I was holding Matt's arm scared. Then Foxy started to bang he's head on the wall hard. "What is he doing?" Wolfo looks and the police let wolfo in. Simba was running to wolfo to stop him but the police officers stopped him. We all looked that the cage and saw wolfo go into he's demon form then Foxy looked at Foxy. Foxy was scared but keep looking at wolfo. "What is wolfo doing now..." "idk edd why don't we fucking watch!" Matt shoved me away and I just walked up to the glass and heard talking but weird talking like a different language. Foxy went into he's normal form (5'4) and ran to wolfo and he started to cry.

Wolfo pov
Foxy started to cry in my arm. He coughed blood on me but I didn't care. I went back to normal and hold him. Everyone was surprised I calmed him down. I walked over with foxy with him repeatedly saying 'love you I love you I love you' I just holded him close and growling at the police. Matt was about to run to give Foxy a hug but I growled at him and he backed away. I was holding foxy close like my omega but I know foxes and wolves don't mix together. Us wolves are supposed to eat foxes not mate with them but I didn't care I loved him. We got into the car and I was holding him on my lap. I was humming to foxy and he was still asleep.

Foxy pov
I was sleeping on wolfo lap and I puffed up my wings and coughed. I woke up, me and wolfo were looking at each other blushing. I looked away. I was about to get off him but he held me close and I just stayed put. Some time later. We got home. We got out to walk inside then wolfo brought me into my room. Witch was on the top floor. He just threw me in my room and closed the door. 'he's still mad at him... idc he's going to be coming back anyw-' I started to heat up. 'shit! We're are my pills!!' I looked in my stuff for them. I found them but I only have one no free pill so I took it then I order more. I didn't know wolfo was behind me. He grabbed my phone and looked at it.

Wolfo pov
I saw foxy phone and saw what he saw ordering. I look at him then I grab him. "What is this!!" Foxy back up but me told me "pills!! So I don't have to turn into a monster!! There!! Happy!!" I locked the door, I started to walked towards foxy. He backed away and I trapped him in a corner. "Punishment then~" "!!!!" Foxy kicked my balls then I fall back and he went to go hide. I got up and looked for him in the room. I sniffed for him. I founded him. When I grabbed him and bite his neck. "!!! W-WOLFO!!' I keep bitting him until he rapped he's arms around me. "Wolfo stop~ this isn't right!~" "idc~ I want it!!" Foxy bite my ear then I let him go. I grabbed he's tail and did it again.