wolfo? simba? tord? you okay?

Nobody pov
Wolfo and simba picked up foxy and foxy did nothing. They looked around and foxy just snuggle into simba chest. Tord did the same with tom and they were confused. Tord had to go into he's monster form but he only went into he's half monster form and look where simba and wolfo is looking at. They were coving foxy ears. Tom grab tord checks and was asking him questions.

Tom pov
"Tordy.. your okay?... baby?" Tord looked at me and he's eyes were thin I though of something I turn put the vibrant high. Tord snap out of it and moun but I kissed him. I looked at my brother who was scared. simba and wolfo keep looking the same way. Simba drop foxy and foxy covered he's ears. So I pick up foxy. All I could hear tord mouning so I lower the vibrant. Wolfo started to growl.

Wolfo pov
I started to growl. I tired to look at Foxy who was scared covering he's ears. The sound we were listening to went away. I looked at Foxy. Then picks him up. We better get going. I chickle and went sad and was about to walk away. "HEY WAIT!" I looked back and it was matt. "How about you guys stay with us! It will be more better!" Matt said exciting. "Ummmm sure I guess..are you okay with it you to??" I asked simba nods yes but foxy... looked at me scared so I sigh "yeah sure we can stay with you guys" matt go happy.

Nobody pov
They all when home. Foxy cooked dinner for wolfo and simba. And wolfo told him to start packing he's stuff. Foxy nodded and went to he's room to pack. But he know who's the othere wouldn't pack there stuff.

Foxy pov
I went to pack the others stuff to while there eating dinner... I didn't what them to stop eating. But I didn't need to eat bc... reasons but I keep packing there stuffs. And I was done. I went downstairs and find them playing videos games together... 'classic stupid simba and wolfo' I clean the dishes then wolfo told me to pack the other stuff to. I nods sad. But wolfo got up and hug me from behind. I got scared but I looked at him and he kisses my forhead softly. I blushes a bit and we just smile at each other. "Hehe classic wolfo trying to be flirty huh?"
"Well I guess your right my dear fox~" I push him away blushing then he realizes what he said "I'm so sorry I just slipped out please foxy forgive me! ;-;" I looked away from him kind mad and started to pack the things in the kitchen and wolfo keep asking forgiveness and I just ignored him.

Avt punk/or simba pov
I heard what wolfo said so I got up and started to yell at him then we got into a fight. But foxy run to he's room and covered he's ears. Me and wolfo stop and look at foxys room. "Shit what have we done!" "First... language, second I'm not the one who started it and third go apologist" "what!? You apologist to! For say what you said to foxy!" We looked at each other mad, turn away and we started to walk to foxys room to say sorry. We get apologist really quickly but this was different and kind cute... NO NO!! I DONT LIKE HIM!!... you can't stand a small person.