beach day

Tom pov
We got to the beach, I set up a place, then I layed down and foxy sat nexts to me building a sand castle and he keep shaking for some reason but I didn't really care then I fall asleep.

Foxy pov
I was building a sand castle and tom was asleep but the vibrant went high, I fall on my sand castle and my ass was up and I tried not to moan and I closed my mouth tearing up in pain I didn't like this anymore I hated it. Peter then doing this every senses he's family die but I wanted to help but he did to want help so thats when he starts to blame me and abuse me. Then Peter lower the vibrant so I get back what I was working on

Tord pov
I was playing ball with wolfo, simba, matt and edd. We were having so much fun until I heard tom yelled my name so I went to him "yes daddy?~" I said to him as a joke "?~ heh~ I want a drink~ champagne~" I nod then I told the guys I'll be back to get Tom's drink. I told the bartender. He gived it to me and I waved good bye. I walked back. Pour some champagne for tom and he smiled and when. Back to play with the others.

Tom pov
I looked at Foxy and saw he he thirsty so I hope wolfo and ai,simba, doesn't see me so I gived foxy some champagne and I saw foxy wag he's tail. Dang he was thirsty. Before I could call tord I saw matt kissing tord foxy also saw and he growls. I got up and left the went to the car and started there. I just started to smoke in the car and I wanted to jerk off but the others will get mad but I just went to sleep and try not to think about tord kissing matt.

Tord pov
I push matt away "EW! WTF MATT!! IM WITH TOM!!". I keep yelling at him until I looked at where tom was and I saw tom gone "s-shit!" Edd also looked but looked at me "I-I'm going to look for tom before something happens" I walked to the car and saw tom in there asleep. I saw scared but I open the door and I'm glad he's a heavy sleeper so I sat on he's lap facing him and I closed the door and lays on him saying sorry under my breath.

Foxy pov
I saw what Matt die so I waited for tom to leave and tord go after tom then I attacked matt and the other tried to calm me down and I keep holding on to him he was screaming in pain and then I heard wolfo say "LET GO YOU STUPID FOX!" I let go and looked at wolfo scared and he realized what he said.

Wolfo pov
I realized what I said to foxy and he just looked away and when to sit back down by are sit but I saw simba rolls and I growl knowing he doesn't care about foxy feels but I didn't want to fight with him I just want us to have fun like old times.

(I'm very sorry I'm not posting I been busy and making videos and wolfo crying about he's cookies I have to get him... he's a big baby about he's cookies but I'm texting him then I get the cookies for him but I'm 15 he's 14 he's birthday is on April 4 and he's taller idk how tall but I'm 5'4 I'm still the olders of him though >:( and he calls me small hands and shorty >:(... I deserved for calling him a shorty in the past)