'peter stop hurting foxy...' part 2

Nobody/time pov
The next morning, everyone was wake, edd and tord was cooking breakfast. Foxy was asleep on simba and wolfo was at the store getting more food and some snacks for foxy because foxy never comes out of he's room. Tom was in he's room reading hentai and kinda jerking off too.

Edd pov
We were done cooking a big breakfast. I called everyone to eat and lucky wolfo came home on time to eat. Tom came walking down and saw how much food was there. "Wtf is going on!" Tom said kinda mad "well we wanted to do something special since wolfo,simba and foxy moved in and were going to the beach!" I was happy, tom sigh, sat down, nexts to foxy that foxy took he's spot. We all look scared. Wolfo and simba was confused why was everyone but tom just served foxy and pat he's head and foxy just started to eat and everyone did to.

Matt pov
I was getting ready to go to the beach. Then I heard tom and tord fighting. Ugh really you two not again. I walked out of my room, and see them fight "FUCKING TOM! YOUR FUCKING GOT ME PREGNANT!!" tord said yelling at tom "W-WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT!" "YOU DIDNT WEAR A FUCKING CUNDOM!!" everyone was shocked and tom went silent and everyone looking at tom shocked and I smile "so are you guys going to break up?" I said with a grin "oh shut up matt! Your not getting tord how many times you want me and tord to break up so you can have him for yourself! Your dating edd and he's not enough for you! All because you want tord!" I was mad and walked back into my room.

Tord pov
After what tom said I pushed him and crossed my arm. I saw foxy standing there scared. Tom saw and he tried to go to him but wolfo growls, then he picks up foxy and walks to he's room. "...l-lets just get ready for the beach I don't got time for this" I walked to my room and packed. Tom walked in and hug me saying sorry so I hug him back. I was scared to have the kid but tom said he wanted a kid last night so I forgive him and we just got ready.

Foxy pov
Wolfo told me to get my stuff for the beach so I went into my room, and saw someone sitting on my bed, so I locked the door and went to him. He grab my waist and bite my neck hard "!!!!!!!" Peter was mad I could tell. He throws me on the bed and rips my clothes off "m-master I'm sorry p-please" "oh sweetheart~ that won't work~ now daddy has to punish you~" I was scared so he took off he's clothes and shoves he's dick in me and I scared but he covered my mouth and started to fuck me and I was crying for help.

Peter pov
I keep fucking foxy for not listing to me about the vibrant and I keep going until he cum but I keep going and I uncovered he's mouth and he was moaning but I know he wasn't enjoying it but I didn't care and I keep going *2 mins later* I heard a knock and stopped "FOXY COME ON LETS GO!!" I heard a voice and let foxy speak "I-'LL BE THERE!~" Foxy said so I took my dick out and cum started to slip out of foxy ass and my dick was slime and I been down to him "don't do it again or I'll make someone fuck you harder~" "y-yes daddy~" I shove a vibrant in him and I heard a "haah!~" so I put he's clothes back on but before I put on he's boxes and pants on I put a cock ring on him. I slap he's ass. So I got he's beach stuff and kiss he's forhead. "I'll be here waiting~" "y-yes daddy..." I slap he's ass again and let him leave.