the sickness

Tord pov
Foxy was recalling sick and we didn't know from what. Tom was making a appointment for foxy. Foxy was all red and had a harder time breathing. It's was last night, foxy quietly got out of the bed, went to the bathroom and throws up in are toilet. Me and tom got up and went to help him throw up. Tom was rubbing and patting he's back while I went to go find medicine for him. It was a bad night and it was around 4 in the morning. "I got him a appointment so they said nexts week" "n-nexts week!" "Yeah nexts week... they couldn't get him in bc they were filled" "what if he dies nexts or gets more sick!" I looked at tom scared "he's going to be okay... now stop worrying like a mother okay" he kissed my forehead "okay".

Tom pov
Tord was more worried then me. So I told him I'll get some medicine while tord watchs foxy. Tord nodded then I left the room. I came down and see the gang eating. Bur I had to hurry and get out of there so they don't see me. I got to the car and got into it and left to the store

Foxy pov
I was coughing alot and throwing up in the trash can. My throat was hurting and burning. It gived me a hard time to breath and I was crying in pain. Tord keep giving me cold water which it only calm my throat down a little. "I-It *trys to breath* h-hurts! *coughs*" "calm down foxy... tom is getting more medicine for you".

Tord pov
Foxy was really in pain and I can't tell the reason bc there going to give him food that he's going to regret and wolfo is still mad at Foxy for running off with me. But... foxy skin was cold to... he was warm all night between me and tom. Why am I worried?... why am I treating him like he's my kid?... I was thinking but I heard foxy throw up but a flower petel come out and it was blue mix with cyan. I didn't really care but I got up and grab the cream that tom put on foxy and rub it on foxy neck, chest and arms.

Foxy pov
Tord was putting the cream on me that tom put on my last night and I looked at the petel that I pucked out and I know who color was it. I don't even like him only as a friend and I can't talk to him. But he's probably not worried I'm not there anymore... I throw up more and it was painful so cough the flowers out. Until I coughed a new color. I coughed a brown flower. It was beautiful though but I keep coughing then a full rose come out it was blue again and I was confused.

Tom pov
I finally came back with foxy medicine, but wolfo stopped me and talked to me. "So where is foxy?..." "tsk why are you so worried about him..." "I just want to know okay" "well.... I can't okay" I walked back into the room and I didn't know wolfo was falling me. I opened the door. Tord run up to me and kisses my lips. "...lets just hurting up and give him he's medicine please" "okay babe" tord walks back to foxy, I close the door and put the medicine on the bed, I open one of the, and gived it to foxy. Foxy took it but didn't like it. I gived him, the pills and he took them. Some time later, tord was cuddling foxy to put him asleep. I smiled and I joined them. Some hours passes, foxy and tord was asleep.

Wolfo pov
I was kind jealous but I couldn't do nothing so I went back into the room sad and regretting yelling at Foxy. I sigh, went back out, I saw foxy walking away from tom and tords room and he was coving he's ear scared, he saw me and walked to me hugging me. I picked him up and walked back into are room and lay him on the bed. I was about to kisses he's forhead but he pushed me away scared and then looked away. I sight and just sat down nexts to him.

Foxy pov
I started to cough blood again and wolfo was looking for medicine for me and I realized I wouldn't make it soon or later so I try to stay alive for wolfo but I didn't know if I could. I lump over the bed, grabbed the trash can and I started to throw up blood and flowers hard and I couldn't breathe. Wolfo saw, grabbed me and started to give me medicine and then he put a fan at me and I slowly started to calm down a little. But it hurted when I threw up the flowers. I hated the pain then wolfo gived me more medicine.

Wolfo pov
I gived foxy medicine again and I was worried for my friend. I got on the bed and hug him and staying near him making sure he's okay and I would stay with him all day. I saw much pain he was in and I didn't know what to do anymore but I stayed with him. He has been throwing up for a while and taking more medicine, which he didn't like bc it was the liquid one.

Nobody pov
Everyone was out and nobody was watching foxy which foxy just keep throwing up and coughing. I few hours later, they all come back,  wolfo went into the room and saw foxy gone. He looked everywhere for him and he couldn't, he went to tell everyone so they started don't to look everywhere in the hotel and they couldn't, so they they went to dive around for him.