Missing or home?

Nobody pov
They keep looking around for him then they started to put up missing posters around and showing people how he looks like. Everyone said no. They got worried for him and looked around more.

Wolfo pov
We been looking for hours for him and we couldn't find him. Then soon a police come to us and told us we can go back home while they look for foxy. I didn't care about going home I wanted my friend my crush, here with me again. Idc how long it took me to look for him. "Looks like we have to give up" "b-but we can't matt!" "Wolfo... I'm sorry but we have to... the police got it under control" so we all got into the car and I was looking out the window sad. I missed my friend and it was the first time he ran away from us.

Matt pov
I was driving and I look in the mirror and saw how sad wolfo was. I sigh and keep driving. Tom was holding tord close for him to sleep and I was jealous but edd put he's hand on. My shoulder but I just push hes hand away "don't touch me edd I don't even like you..." edds eyes were shocked. He just told me to stop the car, so I didn't think edd was getting out to walk home, he slammed the door and started to walk away. Everyone looked at me but didn't say anything. So I sigh and walked out to confess edd to get back into the car. But he started yelling at me and I was yelling back. "YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT TORD!! YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME AND TOM!" "OKAY SO! HES A GREAT FR-" "JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!! I CARED ABOUT YOU MORE THEN THOSE GUYS!!... I wished we need meet or been friends.." I feel heart broken then edd just ran away crying. I just got back into the car and drive away.

Simba pov
I heard matt and edd yelled and I just sigh when matt got back in the cad and drive away. I saw edd walking crying. I was about to snap back I saw wolfo looking at me mean so I didn't say anything but I saw tears in wolfo eyes. I looked away thinking what I did to foxy for years, then I said "I don't think he's coming back home... he's probably dead by now..." wolfo jumped on me "Shut up shut up shut up shut up!! YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW THAT!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Matt was shocked and that was the first time I heard him curse and really worried about someone. He was crying then went back into he's sit. We got back home. We went into are room but tom and tord was in the living room with Matt figuring out where is foxy.

Wolfo pov
I was in my room crying. And I just went to sleep but I couldn't so I heard matt, tom and tord talking, I went down stairs to listen but I joined in tired. I sat nexts to tom and tord while they keep talking but I layed on tord and listen, tord was holding me and they keep talking, I was like a little pup again bc tord gived me a fox plushie, and rap me in a blanket. I keep listening figuring out were is foxy. "Well I can't lose other brother... I don't eat to lose foxy" tom was saying. "Tom we can try to find him babe... he can't be that fair... I hope" tord said to tom then kisses he's cheek.

Nobody pov
They keep talking then wolfo fall asleep, tord looks at wolfo, picks him up and holds him like a baby. Wolfo was sleeping like a pup. A few more hours it was 2am. They haven't fallen asleep, they heard howling and wolfo woke up and started to howl. Tom got scared.

Tord pov
Tom got scared and I started to giggle. I unrap wolfo, he went to the window and started to howl. Foxy would join if when he howls bc he wants to learn but it was weird foxy wasn't here joining wolfo. Wolfo was about to look to he's side were foxy joins but he remembered foxy wasn't here with him, he looked at us sad. I sigh then I got up and go to him. He looked out the window sad. "Wolfo... we didn't know where he is and when he is coming back..." wolfo looks down. I picked him up like a kid and sat down with him on the couch. I realized wolfo turn small and he was a 5 year old size, matt brought us coffee and wolfo hot chocolate. I sit wolfo on the couch beside me.

Matt pov
"Well... idk what to do... but we can figure out were is he's" "matt... idk if we can it's going to days" ...Wolfo was drinking he's hot chocolate "wait can't wolfo sniff him out?" I said "no shit Sherlock" tom said and I frowned. Wolfo looked at me scared then me went closer to tord. I sigh "well let's just get some sleep, tom and tord you both can stay home bc we don't know if foxy is coming back here, me, wolfo and simba can look aroun-" edd walked in freezing, nobody got up to help him he just went into he's room. "...what I was saying... you two can stay here and me, wolfo, simba and idk if edd is going to help but we're going to look around for foxy k" "Yeah... lets just get so sleep" everyone nodded, tord brought wolfo to he's room, will tom went into he's room and I did the same.

Tord pov
I came back into the room after putting wolfo in he's bed and I heard a vibashen sound. I looked over the bed and saw tom with a vibrant. I know we haven't had sex for a while but I didn't know this was going to happen. I walked over to him, he told me to take off me pants and boxers. So I did, I bend over on the bed and he slowly put it in and I was on high. I cover my mouth with my pillow while he was putting it in. It was finally in. I layed down with one of my leg up, he shoved he's dick in and I tired my best to stay calm. He covers us and I felt him put something round me cock then he fall asleep. Didn't know how he can fall asleep when the vibrant with nexts to he's dick and I couldn't it was hard and I let out little mouns.

Nobody pov
The nexts day. Everyone was up but tord was still in bed, tired and keep the pillow around he mouth. They went out and tom came back into the room and uncovered tord. (Next chapter is tomtord doing you know what... I making myself hard dang)