tomtord sin

Tom pov
I uncovered tord and he was on he's back and he's legs were shaking. I smirked. I lend over to tord. "D-daddy please h-haah! T-take it out P-PLEASE!!" I loved it when tord begs. "Come on we haven't had it for a while~" I took off my pants and boxers and shoved it in him. He mouned loud, when I started to move in him. He's mouns were beautiful. I cum in him a lot last night and he was still full. I keep going. "I'm Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!" I cum in tord and he was mouning crazy. I keep going enjoying him and the vibrant in him.

Tord pov
I was to full to keep going. I had two dicks in me and a lot of cum. I was tired mostly but I keep mouning. I know we're home alone but we didn't have to do this. Sometime later, tom took he's dick out of me and and lower the vibrant. I was tired and didn't want to move. I felt tom slap my ass "now get up get into the maid outfit with the panties and cook for your dear daddy~" I sat up making the vibrant deeper in me. "C-cook for y-your s-self!" I said. I saw tom smirked and I growled. "I guess round two?~" I shocked my head no but he did it anyways. I tried to grab my phone to call someone but tom puts my arm down and pull them to he's chest making him self deeper in me. I was tired and was to tired to moun.

Tom pov
I saw how tord was tired but he should had listen to me the first time. I cum in him and took out the vibrant, my cum came spilling out of him and I smirked "now~ will you listen to daddy?~" will I turn off the vibrant and clean it. Then I put it away and looked at him while getting something out of are drawer. "F-fuck you t-tom" lucky I was bring out other vibrant but bigger. I went over to him and rub something on it. He saw at, he sat up then me back away. "P-please~ that's to b-big for me!" "you should had listen to daddy~" I went to him, force he's legs open and put it in him. He screamed in pain and started to cry. I managed to fit it in him and put something there so I wouldn't come out of tord. I told him to put on a mind dress now, he tired to get up then he falls. I wached him and I smiled. He crawled to to closet, he tired to get up using the door knob. Then he grabbed on of the maid dress but he falls back on him back breathing hard.

Tord pov
I fall back breathing hard, I looked at tom and growls. He keep smirking then I had to try my best to put on the maid dress while he watchs. I put on the pants first, then he watchs me put on the rest outfit. I was hard put I got it. He told me change the skirt into a smaller one so he can see my ass onces I been down. I blushed and did as told. I went to the bed and stood up until I felt something in me moving. I used the bed frame to help me. Tom goes to me and kisses me and brings me into the kitchen. "Now cook kitten~" I didn't want to do it but I had to so. I did do it. I keep stops every 2 mins when getting something and my ass was wet and slimy. I was getting to wet but I had to continue. When I was done. I gived it to tom. Then he told me to kneed down for my breakfast. So I did, I opened my mouth, he took he's dick out. And pour syrup on it and whip cream. I looked at him weird but I did it anyways while he was eating something good. I was sucking and I was full from Tom's cum. He told me to get up, I got up and he put me on he's lap and bite my neck. I moaned, I hated then tom does this shit when nobody is home.

Tom pov
I bitten tord neck. "God your so good!~" "th-thank you daddy" I was enjoying this and this was way better then hentai. I stopped biting. Throws him down and on he's knees. "Now~ go back into the room, get naked but wear the cat ears and paws~" tord blushed "N-NAKED!! N-NO WAY!!" I put the vibrant higher and he mouned in pain. I lower it down and he went back into the room as told. I was done eating so I went to put my dish in the sink and sat on the couch. Then I heard a meow sound. I looked were if came here and I smirked. Tord was on he's knees naked and I called him over. He came over and sat infront of me and I started to pet him. "Good kitty cat~" "m-meow~" "get up on the couch and sit on daddy's lap. Tord listen and I beened him over. I unrap him that I put were the vibrant couldn't get out. I took the vibrant out, it was wet and slimy, I sat him up on he's knees and make him watch me lick the vibrant. "M-meow daddy" "yes kitten?~" "d-does it taste g-good... I-I did it f-for you" I smiled "yes kitten~ tastes good like you~" I was petting him and he was purring. I was done licking the vibrant and put him on my lap and kisses him and finger him. He was moving around trying to get comfortable

Tord pov
I keep moving around getting comfortable and I was purring. I looked at the TV behind me and it was about foxy "!?!?!?" I got off tom and looked at the TV. "HEY!! TORD GET BACK HERE NOW!!" I didn't listen and keep looking at the TV. I ran into the room and got into my clothes and then tom came in watching me.

(Here some bleach *gives bleach* I'm sorry I wasn't posting I was grounded and sorry about this story 😅 but I'm free again so ye. Photo yes I regret but ita blurb)