idk what to call this

Tord pov
When I heard foxy say 'I can't feel anything' I eyes wide. I went to get dressed. But I didn't care I was wet. I quickly put clothes on foxy and picked him up. Foxy was crying in pain. I looked at tom and he went to get ready. I was holding foxy. Tom, me and foxy went into the car and brought him to the emergency room. The doctors took Foxy while me and tom walked out, went to the car and start fighting "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT TOM!!!" "ME!?! YOU WERE FUCKING FOXY!! MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!" "I COULDN'T RESIST IT OKAY!! ITS NOT MY FAULT I RAN OUT OF PILLS!! IT HURTED!!" "YOU COULD HAVE WAIT UNTIL I CAME BACK!!" "YOU DIDNT HURT SO I HAD TO!! BUT YOU JOINED IN TO IM NOT THE ONE TO BLAME!!" "I COULDN'T STAND IT OKAY!!" I looked away from tom but I got out of the car and walk into the hospital.

Tom pov
Tord walked back to the hospital and I was to mad to leave the car and talk to him again. I stayed in the car and in was on my phone. Some hours later tord came back with foxy with some pills. Tord open the car door and put foxy in the car with he's pills then tord got into the passenger seat and didn't look at me. I look at Foxy in the mirror and he made a muzzle on bc he tried to bite some people. I sigh, started the car and drove away. The car was quite and tord was on he's phone. I just keep driving. Soon we got home, I got out and tord did to, tord went to the back to grab foxy and he's pills, I open the door and we went inside. I went to me and tords bedroom, grabbed some pillows and a blanket. I sat on the couch with them. Tord went to take foxy to bed and tord went into the room. I was uncomfortable on the couch. I looked at my phone and watched some videos.

Foxy pov
It felt weird that my legs were gone. I couldn't walk or anything. That's I want to do anymore. I hope the kids wouldn't judge my legs and want to go back to there dad. But lucky my kids are coming back tomorrow. I couldn't sleep so I started to cry in the pillow. "It's my fault it's my fault, I'm the monster who got myself into this!" I was crying and I keep hugging my pillow. I was glad I wasn't pregnant with tords baby. I soon cried myself to sleep.

Tord pov
I felt bad for foxy but it was Tom's fault for doing that. I was about to yell at tom but I forgot he was sleeping in the living room. I sigh. 'I didn't mean to yell at him in the car but he should take care of he's brother more then he's self' I got up, went to the mini fridge, took out a smirnoff, open it and chuge it down, I opened other one and did the same this to it. I keep drink smirnoff until I was out. I started hiccuping and laugh while I was laying on the floor. Then I started to cry and hiccuping at the same time "ToMmY pLeAsE cOmE bAcK!!! I MiSs YOOOOOOuuuuuu!!!" I was crying and I keep hiccuping

Tom pov
I heard tord yelled my name and I was freaking tired so I didn't go up in are room. I stayed laying down and want to sleep again but then tord said "PlEaSe!! I'm SoRrY dAdDy!!". I sigh but stayed laying down 'he'll fall asleep soon I hope' I fall asleep one min later I heard footsteps from the stairs. I didn't want to look at tord, he turned on the light and jumped on me. I smelled alcohol from him. Yup he's drunk. "ToMmY dAdDy! PlEaSe CoMe BaCk InTo ThE rOoM pLeAsE!! I'm SoRrY" I pushes him off and covered my face until I heard him cry again. I sigh, picked up my blanket and pillows then I carried tord back into the room. I layed nexts to him. He rub he's face into my chest crying and I had to hug him and rub he's back.

Foxy pov
I work up from tord yelling from the room and then heard him in the living room. "Wtf". I looked at the time and it was 1am so I went back to sleep. I was hugging my tail until I got uncomfortable bc my wings opens and I couldn't sleep so I stayed laying on my back to fall asleep.

Tord pov
Tom was hugging and rubbing my back while I was crying and hiccuping. I was cuddling him. Soon tom felt the room to sleep in the living room. I didn't know he left the room I was fast asleep. I woke up and it was around 4am. I looked beside me. "Where's tom... ouch my head hurts..." I got out of bed then I heard talking. "Well if I can go back to the blue army I can try to make legs for you but that means I have to leave tord here alone" Tom said, "well you and him been fighting lately so it's the best... your guys need a break for each other" Foxy said and tom was thinking about it. I went back into the room and began to cry. I couldn't believe I trusted tom! That fucking commie! Did he just play with my heart!?! I looked at my harpoon and picked it up. I walk back to the stair case. I looked at tom and saw a box. "I was thinking him getting him a big plushie but... I don't think he'll like it... I'm in love him to much I dont want to leave him..." my heart started to pump so I just went back into the room. Put my harpoon down, lay back down put my face into the pillow and scream into it. I was blushing hard then I heard the door open. I jumped up and saw tom. "Oh ummmm I thought you were asleep still" "I was until you left me here alone" "sorry then" "I want my cuddles for it" "fiiinneee" tom layed nexts to me but I ripped he's shirt and cuddle into him. "Really" "mhm"

Tom pov
Tord ripped my shirt and just nuzzle into my chest. I sigh and fall asleep. I soon woke up and it was 10am... wait... ITS 10AM!?!? TORD DIDNT WAKE ME UP!?!? I ran down stairs and saw tord feeding foxy and had a bump on he's head. "What happened" "well you left him on the couch, he fall down and that's how me got a bump on he's head. You know he doesn't have legs anymore!" Tord keep feeding foxy. I sigh and look in the fridge for food. Foxy was done eating. "Hey foxy can you turn into a 4 year old please it will be better" Foxy did as told. While I keep looking in the fridge for food. "Hey babe?" "? Yes tommy?" "Where's my bacon?" "It should still be in there" "well I can't find it" tord look in the fridge. And I slapped tords ass "h-hey! Don't do that" "Heh I was joking about the bacon I have it... I just want to see your ass~"tord blushed and looked away. He walked back to foxy and carry him into the bathroom.

Tord pov
I took Foxy clothes off and I put him into the bathtub. I looked at Foxy and he was sad. Was it because he didn't have he's legs... well... im sorry foxy... idk what to do. I started to wash Foxy hair. Foxy ears went down and close he's eyes were close enjoying it. I smiled and keep watching him. I heard the door bell ring, tom were to go open the door, the kids came in with stuff. I finsh watching foxy. Even though foxy has he's arms still but I still have to help him. I was done washing him. I took him out of the bathtub and dry him and I put he's clothes on, then I put him on the couch. The kids came into the living him seeing him. I was scared if they were going to say anything but the oldest twins, showed what he got and foxy smiled. I went into me and Tom's room and clean my harpoon.

Foxy pov
The orders twin was showing me what he got when he was with he's dad. The other two did the same and I was happy. They put there stuff back and came back to me. They sat nexts to me and I was happy. I was holding the youngest and we watched TV and I was getting tired but I didn't want to bother anyone.

(I'm back from my break but I still need it, but over the days I been depressed. Bc it's been some weeks my dog went missing/dead so yeah, but I'm kind feeling better. It's been rain witch is okay but we barely getting rain and it's finally rain. I found a toad when I was outside. Yes I picked it up. It was a small toad so thats all the updates)