abuser tom (warning abuse)

Tom pov
Tord went to go change and I smiled 'one day I'm going to rule the world and show who is the week one!' "m-master..." I looked at tord and I smirked (you can decide what tord is wearing) I walked to him. I saw some cuts on him. I grabbed him. "Seems like your hurting yourself..." I pushed tord to the bed and raped him.

Foxy pov
I was hiding scared and I hear tord yelling for help and crying. I didn't like my brother. I was about to call the police but a black smoke grabbed me and bit me. "AAHHH" I yelled in pain from the bit and I was trying to get it off me. It felt a bit mark on my side and I was trying to stop the bleeding.

Nobody pov
The few days tom been abusing tord then Foxy. Tom acts nice around people until there home alone. Tom been cheating on tord alot. With women's of course. But one of the girls reported tom to the police and tom was on the news. Tom blamed tord for everything. Foxy was just hiding he couldn't do anything because he might get hurt to. Few months later. The girls that tom fucked they broke up with him and keep the kids. Tom looked at tord mad. Tom couldn't break up with tord because he needed him for he's monster form and he's body that he hurts.

Tord pov
I looked at my cuts and my perfect body that tom ruined. Foxy was hugging me. He wanted to get away from tom forever but we couldn't. I started to cry and foxy keep hugging me. I walked out. I went into my and Tom's room and change into something that covers my body. I walked out with foxy and went to meet the others. I hugged matt and I started to cry on him. Foxy hugged my leg scared. Wolfo opened he's arm. Foxy was to scared. Wolfo took off hes hoodie then Foxy slowly walked to wolfo and started to cry. Everyone was confused but I saw tom walking. I grabbed foxy and walked away "tord wait!!" Matt said. But they saw tom following us. "Hey tim!" Tom ignored edd and keep walking to us. But I stopped kneed down to foxy level and told foxy to run fast as me can. Foxy was scared. But he did as told. Tom grabbed me and bit my neck "!!!! T-tom it hurts p-please!!" "Why did you let him get away!!" I teard up until matt put a hand on tom "tom you okay you just passed up" "!!! Yeah I okay matt I just didn't see you" I hid tom bit on my neck and hold on to Tom's arm acting like I'm okay and fine. Wolfo was looking foxy "were is foxy?!?! He can't be missing again!!" Wolfo was worried "he ran home bc he's still mad at you and heart broken..."

Tom pov
I picked up tord "I'm so sorry me and tord better bet home and were really busy. I walked away with tord and tord was doing something behind my back but I thought he was just waving goodbye to them. We got home. I thrown tord to the floor and I heard a yelped from tord. I got on top him of him and i started to punch him. "HOW MANY TIME DID I TELL YOU TO ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO GO OUT!!" I keep punching tord. And tord was crying trying to fight back and telling me to stop. I got up, grabbed a knife and then I left cuts on tords body though he's clothes. I walked away. Tord keep crying and then I heard "I fucking hate you c-commie!!" He keep crying and was in pain. I walked in other room. I looked at the group picture and I just laugh. A few mins later tord was making food and I didn't know we're foxy is but I didn't care. I was behind tord. I grabbed he's waste and I kissed he's cheek being happy. He gived me a fake smile and I pat he's head. I walked to the living room lighting my cigarette. I started to smoke it and watching tv.

Tord pov
I was almost done with dinner. Tom came in and blow smoke I to my face and I coughed "I said no smoking in the house..." "well idc it's my house and my rules." "THEN clean the house if it's YOUR house!" Tom grabbed my chin "that's why I have you to clean it for me" tom blow smoke into my face again and I coughed. I was done cooking. Tom told me to knee down. So I did. He's dick flings out and it was hard. I had to do this before I eat my food. I started to suck on it. I know this isn't healthy but if I didn't do it.. idk what he will do maybe something worse then hitting and cutting me. He finally com in my mouth, I swallowed it, I got up, give him a kiss and went to get my food and sit with him. "I should probably get a maid for us sense you been a good boy you deserve a break~" ".... right..." "the hottest maid that I can fuck" tom looked at where I was sitting I was gone. "Tord!!!" I was out of the house walking around but with different clothes. I walked to the hospital to get my pills that I need. They gived it to me then I left. I came back and saw a maid and tom was flirting with her. "Who's at?" "?? Oh a nobody" I felt heart broken. I just ran up the stairs crying. Soon I started to pack my stuff and then I went out the window but I lefty wedding ring and took off to edd, matt and the rest to there house.

Tom pov
It's been a hour, I didn't hear tord crying anymore so I told the maid I'll be back. She nodded. I opened the door and he wasn't there. I saw something on the bed. It was a note and tords ring. I readed the note. "Dear tom.
Hope you enjoying your new wife. Bc it's over for us. I'm tired how to treat me and foxy onces we got married. So don't come looking for me  bc I'm not coming back to you. I hate you commie. Wish we never meet or fall in love with each other. And I wished you died in that robot explodes. From, tord"
I ripped the paper up "your mine fucking bitch! Your mine forever... idc if you want me dead ill still love you no matter what my love. I will find you and my brother" I went back to the maid. Onces she bend down I blushed crazy and I couldn't. I told her I'll be back. I walked out looking for tord. I was mad at him but I was about to walk away until I saw a green hoodie guy. I grabbed him and smiled "hi edd how are you!" "..I'm doing fine tim..." "thats great to hear friend!" I saw faking a smile "....what do you want tim" "? Oh I was just wondering have you seen tord?" "...no I haven't seen him..." "oh 💢" "...I better get going but bye tim" "bye" I saw edd walked away for 2 mins then I followed him. I saw edd walk into a nice house then I saw 2 kids running in the yard with a blue wolf. I was at the right house. Then I saw my brother sitting on the grass with other kid. I was hiding and then I saw tord bandages up. Dang, he was still thicc. Tord was nice and think but then I saw Matt hugging tord from behind. I didn't like it so I walked away.

Foxy pov
Wolfo had two twins with someone and I had wolfo kid. I was holding her while she was giggling then wolfo sat nexts to me and wanted to hold he's kid that he made so I let him hold he's kid