i. Lè Luna

Lè Luna one the most popular and luxurious bars co-owned by Gun Attaphan with his bestftiend New Thitipoom

Where the famous and the rich gathers.

It only opens at 9 pm till late 4 am and  only to VIP members.
The club houses 3 different halls with their respective bars for each hall has different membership of the club that is divided by heirachy.

The Emperor the highest ranks were the richest of the rich and VIP's,people with power hang out.

The Patricians consists mostly of popular people artists,models and people at the entertainment industry.

The Plebians/Plebs are the common rich people who can afford membership at an exclusive bar like this.

Membership at this club is hard to obtain, it's either you could be recommended by another member or you are recruited by the club itself.
Since the club honors utmost secrecy for the people that come by to just have a good time.
The club functions legally and taking pictures and anything that can record inside the club are prohibited.

The club is rumoured to be owned by the Techaapaikun's Conglomerate youngest son. Which is up to now is always a mystery floating around the bar. Since no one had ever seen the youngest Techaapaikun nor he was introduced to the public.

No person has ever brought up the subject since the Techaapaikun's are powerful people.

Aside from the bar Lé Luna also offers it's hotel doors to it's members. Its ammenities boast of a golf course,indoor and outdoor pool, a seaside restaurant, massage parlors, a small casino and the sky suite to which a few can access.
They also have 2 cafe's located at the seaside and one beside the bar.

Polaris one of the cafe which New works as a barista at daytime. His love for coffee and seeing people enjoy coffee is his only hobby other than being Nyx at night. At daytime they call him New.
What happens in the club stays in the club names, acquaintances and transactions. Is common etiquette for them except when both parties have consent.

Lè Luna boast of its luxurious facilities that only the rich can afford.
It is also rummoured that they have connection to the government.

Gun Attaphan and New founded Lè Luna but only Gun Attaphan cannbe seen around managing it,New on the other hand doesn't like the attention that would be directed to him if he was to be known as one of the owners so he let Gun do the managing outside and him on the shadows.