xii. Unconditionally Fallen

OFF POV

2 days ... 

I only got 2 days more left, I woke up thinking about those 2 days before working a gruesome week ahead.
New shifted beside the sheets falling off his back sliding down to his waist revealing that white toned back he has. Wondering how white New cpuld ever be as the sunlight his those muscle shoulder making it glisten, before I knew I was unconsciously tracing its lines on his shoulders,proud of the marks that I had painted on him last night.I kissed his shoulder that made him murmur things half awake..

"Mmmm Pol... G'mmmorninggg"- New

"Morning Hin Love" - Off

I kissed him in the forehead with him smiling with his eyes closed. Leaned to the crook of his neck my face beside his. Pulling him closer hugging his back.

"2 days .. I got 2 days left..."- Off

"You sound like your breaking up with me?"- New

Still New with eyes closed. I watched the white curtains sway on his room the sunlight enter the room when the breeze blew.

"I just don't think its enough, I think I miss you already." - Off

"I'm still here, where would I go" - New

"Hin what about..." - Off

I stopped as I know its a sensitive topic for him. I know he'll talk about it when he's ready.

"about what? "- New

"mmm why don't we have a roadtrip today mmm?no bodyguards around mm?"- Off

"you knew?" - New

"Yeah, its obvious people would always double when you're around,just the two of us mmm?" - Off

"okay, i'll ask Gun to get rid of them hahaha" - New

I hugged him tight. I think it would be alright, I want to be with the most time I want so taking him with me to that place would be alright I guess.

We slipped off bed I made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. While making coffee New was talking on the phone with Gun.

"Make me live my life Gun,just this once okay?that's all I ask I'm with Pol and its safe" - New

He walk straight to me, wearing my dress shirt hanging loosely on him. I like it when he wears my clothes it gives me the sense of possesion sometimes although I don't make him see that as he would tease me to no end.
The shirt reveals his chest every step he takes. While is face is scrunched up lips pouting , he is perfect he really is.

"What did you do to me, I think I like to see this kind of you every morning" - Off

He sat on the stool infront of me while I put coffee to his side. Placing my finger on his creased brow masssaging it to stop it from frowning.

"I spat on your vodka that night that' s why and you got charmed right away,you love me that you can't live without me!!"- New

He declared as he looked proud at what he said would make me go shy but no . I tilted his chin upwards making him look into my eyes.

"No, You didn't charm me. The first time I saw you at the cafe I've already  been curious about you. When I met you as Nyx I thought we wouldn't get along but look. Yes , I knew I can't live without you Hin" - Off

I gave him a small kiss on his nose. A gesture I always wanted to do making him smile and become red.

"Who's shy now?"- Off