The End of a Good Lie

5 months later...

** Blasting on the speakers were Toploader's Dancing on the Moonlight single.

It was already 5 in the afternoon. New and Tay were already down in the swimming pool with wine and glasses in their hands.
They were laughing and housing around the area of the pool. Laughing like no care in the world.
Tay already drunk on his ass jumped on the pool as New shrieked because he knew Tay was already intoxicated and he would not be able to swim off.

"Tay!!Teeeee!!!Fuck you stupid idiot!!"-New

He dove in the pool as well to save the idiot's ass, but Tay emerged on the waters laughing his ass out for he got New wet.

He was smacked in the head.

" Ouch!!That hurt!!!!"- Tay

Then they were back to laughing again drenched with water as they emerged out of the pool, sitting on the chairs lined beside the pool.
They were having a good time.

"Told you this is a good idea"- Tay

" Right, right... Oh, Gun and Toy would be flying here the next day. Expect chaos"- New

They sipped wine and talked the night away.

"He would be alright? Right?"- Tay

" Right... "- New

OFF POV

Flashback 5 months ago...

I woke up with a hangover headache, looking around in the familiar room. I knew where I had gone, who was with me, and what I talked about. All the memory of last night flashed and punched me in the face but I regret none of it.

It was then I realized I was alone in bed, my side where I remember New had laid was cold and empty.
He was gone, he left me all alone.
A tear escaped my eye, I knew there was nothing I could do to make him stay. Because of all the things I did, that doesn't justify anything to make him stay with me. I was wrong and the price of it was a broken heart again.

Present time...

I woke up with a headache just like the following days that I just got back in L.A., back at my house. The familiar black curtains that draped my room did not permit sunlight to enter. It was cold and dark.

I shuffled on my sheets groaning in pain, looking at the time it was 3 in the afternoon. I slept past lunch the product of last night's never-ending drinking and partying.
I always tell myself never to drink again but when night comes it drinks and party all over again.
And I've been throwing house party since 4 days ago.

Forcing myself to get up the sheet fell off my naked body, with just my boxers walking around my room finding a shirt to wear. Some clothes were scattered all over my room and in underwear peaking just below the black king-sized bed.

I snickered as the events last night flashed to my mind. It's booze, parties, and great sex. This is not me I need to stop, I have a lot of work to do.
I grabbed my hair in frustration and picked up all the scattered mess in my room.

" But first food" - Off

My stomach growled with hunger as I went out of my room and straight for the kitchen. My room is located on the 2nd floor of the house and the kitchen below is on the far end of the mansion.

NEW POV

We probably had too much wine for an early night drink. Tay and I were already shouting at the pool.