iv. Call me Love

OFF POV

I woke up in a splitting headache the sun was up seeping from the glass panes, I looked around and cursed under my breath.

"Fuck!"- Off

This was not my suite and more importantly the guy beside me sleeping all through this.

I was still lying on the bed, beside a guy. Racking my brains out to remember what happened last night.

Last night...

"What a meanie" - Nyx

Still he was playing with the collar of my shirt.

"You're not my type any way" - Nyx

"Oho then why would you want to sleep with me??!"- Off

"Duh?!you're the only one left here" - Nyx

"So you just ask someone randomly to sleep with you just like that"- Off

He stood up and then straddled me snaking his arms around my neck. I don't know of I am getting drunk but his seductions seems to be working its magic right now. I can barely focus on waht he was saying but instead looking intently at those plump lips as they open and close.

" No, if your friends with Tay your okay I guess" - Nyx

He smiled sweetly , and it irked my ego that he is stating if I was not friends with his Tay he wouldn't bat an eye on me.

" Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?"- Off

I drank off the remaining vodka on my glass. The after taste slid sharply at my throat. He brushed his finger at my lips that had spilled a little as I drank.

"But you are cute, maybe you can be my type you want to test it Jumpol" - Nyx

"Jumpol?Nobody calls me that" - Off

"Well now I do Pol let's make it short haha" - Nyx

"New, just get off okay, I won't sleep with you. Look your attractive I just don't swing that way" - Off

"Everybody says that till they taste me, they come begging for more" - Nyx

He dangerously tugged my collar to pull me closer to him. Our faces inches apart.The smell of his hot mint and alcohol breath fanned my face.

"Pol?"- Nyx

He grind his ass on me sticking us closer.

Making me jolt in surprise as the friction created a bubbling heat at my groin area. Fuck the alcohol that made my reason flew out of the window and pulled him closer for a kiss.

Started with a sweet lingering one till we both fought using our tongues.
I gripped his waist pulling him closer to me trapping him in my embrace.
We were panting heavily when we parted our foreheads pressed to each other.