x. First Dance

NEW POV

I was breathless, my knees started to wobble

I was breathless, my knees started to wobble. A couple of hours had passed he's still at it, he hadn't spoken a word except Hin moaning it repeatedly. I've come a couple of times and I'm already too sensitive at his touch and his every thrust would make me burst. Sweat trickled all over my body it feels as if I've run a 100 mile.

"Pol... I'm .. ... No more haaahhh" - New

"Hin . .. Haahhhh Hin... "- Off

He thrusted deeper earning a moan out of me making me fall to the bed with him on top of me. He kissed my nape to my shoulders. Sweating and heaving bodies lying one against another, legs tangled, fingers entwined. The scent of sex lingered through the room. Ruffled and wet sheets. Clothes strewn all over.

He pulled out in a grunt and rolled over beside me. I was lying with my stomach and him in his back facing the ceiling. We were both panting trying to regain our lost strenght, I was staring at him while he looked up seemingly thinking of words to say.

"Be mine... " - Off

Did I hear it wrong?He said something right. Trying to keep up with what he was saying.

"Hin?"- Off

"Huh?what?"- New

"I said be mine"- Off

He faced me his eyes staring straight to him.

"I want you, be mine Hin?huh?"- Off

"Pol..."- New

He pulled me close kissed my forehead and hugged me. I was cradled in his arms his chin resting on my head.

"Say yes?huh?"-Off

"Pol ... I... " - New

"I'll wait ... Just .. give me a chance.." - Off

"You don't have to answer now, I.. i can wait Hin" - Off

I was overwhelmed, I didn't know what to answer. He wants me he said it. I am not hallucinating shit right. I am not drunk.
I just hugged him back tighter burying my head in chest.

"You don't have to stop liking Tay,you can sleep with anyone, just give me a chance Hin?Are you listening?I don't care about Luke, Toy or Fah or anyone?just be with me?" - Off

What??what is he saying?Sure I like Tay but not anymore cause there's you. What with the others??

"Pol?I have given up on Tay it's impossible from the start" - New

A slight pang filled my heart. We can't be together and I have long accepted that.

"Why?"- Off

"It's complicated,I can't tell you right now" - New

"Alright.. " - Off

" I ... I don't have anyone else... I only have you"- New