vi. Closer to You

NEW POV

I woke up with a heavy feeling, with a splitting headache. Off is still sleeping beside me.

It's 7 am in the morning, I got up to make my coffee, dragging my heavy ass to the kitchen

A bile threatening to come out of my system I ran to the sink.
I think I am not feeling well.

"Are you okay?Hey?"-Off

I turned around to face Off but my world spun like I was going in circles,If Off didn't catch me I might have bumped my head on the kitchen counter and died.
He dragged me to bed and laid me.

"You are burning up, I told you it was not a good idea to go skinny dipping at 1 am,New what the hell" - Off

"I'm fine , I just need to sleep it off. You can go" - New

"Okay" - Off

At that he stood up.

"Where's your phone?"- Off

He was fumbling around searching for it and dialed something.

"Call me, if you need anything. I'm just going to go to my room and get a few stuff and send a staff to prepare food and medicine on the way. Call me okay? New can you hear me?"- Off

My mind was already muddle from headache and I can't make out some words he was saying. I just motioned for him to get out and do his thing.

"mmmm go..."- New

I heard the elevator open and its pretty quiet now.
I dozed off to sleep thinking I would be better after sleeping.
Some time had passed and in between  me waking up and dozing off.
I can hear movement at my suite but I didn't mind as I was very groggy maybe because of the medicine that was fed to me awhile ago by the staff maybe.
Then I dozed off again feeling everything swirling ..

Later in the afternoon..

I woke to the sound of typing keys and rustling paper, still slump at my bed I opened my eyes and saw someone sitting at the couch.
Blinded by the light seeping through the windows I squinted my eyes.

"Who? "- New

"Did I wake you up?sorry I had to finish that"- Off