ACT I ━━━ MYSTICAL BEGINNING's

" SO LET me fucking guess " said Alice as she looked at Thomas with a raised eyebrow as the two smoked there cigarettes in amusement.

" you fucking killed billy kimber. And didn't bother to invite me? " she said with a scowl as Thomas's amused smile dropped and he furrowed his eyebrows.

" what? "

" ' what? ' your fucking ass you cunt! " she screamed and he had a look on his face that was complete confusion. " I wanted to kill that greasy fucker! " she yelled and Thomas stared at her with disbelief before a cold chuckle came out of his mouth as he neared Alice with a smirk.

" trust me there's worse then billy kimber so you can get your name out Alice. " he said before wrapping his arms around her waist while she took another drag from her cigarette, she had one arm now around his neck and her hand at the back of his head as she pulled him slowly into her before kissing his soft yet cold lips as she blew out the smoke into his mouth.

The two smiled.

" your right I guess, no one will care if I killed him, but maybe someone higher. " she said as she then stared behind Thomas to his large portrait in her parents house.

Thomas pulled away a bit before looking at Alice's eye and noticed the way it shined with murder. " what do you mean? " he asked as he rubbed her back with his thumbs.

" we could get higher and get out of here if we did something that would make this whole world fear us. " she whispered as she looked at Thomas with a dreamy smile.

The two then stared at each other as a plan formed. 

" it's time to take out the trash Tommy

" it's time to take out the trash Tommy. "

Silence
SEASON TWO ━━━ SEASON THREE

Cast of season two!!!
Vincent norganbloom, Tom Hughs
Mary Orave, Elle fanning
Minnie Orave, Sarah Gordon

CRUELFOOLS