xv. Minnie's advice

| FIFTEEN,     Minnie's advice  |

THOMAS FOUND HIMSELF BACK IN his hotel room the next morning, what he didn't find was his wife being missing, who should have been sleeping beside him with her hair all messy and sleeping completely naked.

But her side of the bed was completely neat and clean, he also noticed that her favorite bag wasn't in the room, and Thomas immediately went quick on his feet and to the nearest telephone and called the desk Clark of the hotel.

The line was silent as he waited for anyone to pick up, " Hello, London Views Hotel speakin— "

" Have you seen a short women with white hair and wearing something very dark and flowery. " he quickly said, ever since Alice has gotten pregnant, she seemed to be completely obsessed with flowers.So she had her personal designer design her big dresses with flowers all over them.

The man on the other side of the phone began to stutter at his words and tried to remember if he saw a small women with white hair wearing a dark dress with floral prints on it, he then began asking all his co workers if they had and they all replied with a yes.

" yes sir, a women by the exact description has been seen leaving the building. "

" with who did she leave? " Thomas was quick to ask as he began putting on his trousers and dress shirt.

" she was alone. "

" what did she carry with her? " he questioned after finished and went looking around for his shoes,  while carrying  the phone around the room with him. The line was silent as the man asked again." what my co-workers say, she left with two big traveling bags. " 

Thomas's heart dropped as he looked into the close and the man was right, two of Alice's ( very expensive ) suitcases were missing. He then turned angry for Alice leaving without so much of an explanation.

Thomas began to become worried, what if someone kidnapped Alice but decided to bring her bags with her, to make the scene as though she left Thomas in anger. What
Did I do yesterday? He questioned himself as he marched towards the door but stopped as he yelped in pain.

A piece of green dyed glass sticked it's way up to his feet and Thomas bit his lip in pain and he went to sit on the floor, being careful not to sit on any other hidden broken glasses on the carpeted floor.

He slowly began to pull it out, with both his thumb and pointer finger. He pinched his eyes together as the pain began to settle in.
" fuck. " Thomas whispered once he finally got the broken glass shard out of his foot.

Finest Vodka!

That's what was written on the broken glass, he furrowed his eyes as he stared at the glass and tried to think of her drank anything yesterday, but the memory of him heading to the Eden Club with his brothers is what he mainly remembered, he remembered the women dancing on the stage and the music playing loudly, he remembered the burning desire he had at that moment for Alice as he would only stare at his drink and ignore the women who tried to lure him into there fancy rooms.