xvii. Injured love

Hi guys before you read this, I have a new account with two new published fan fictions.
So if you want new Tommy stories just go to my other account:  Cruelfoolss

| SEVENTEEN,     Injured love  |

HER TOMMY WAS BEATEN BRUTALLY, her Tommy was in the hospital bruised and tired. When Alice heard the news she sobbed into Polly's warm gentle arms as she took Her husbands coat and left to the small hospital in Small Heath.

The place was busy and crowded, there were many people who either had red noises or broken limbs and arms.

Horror was in Alice's eyes as she could only think of the worst.

" hello! Hello! " she called out to one of the busy Nurses who seemed to almost be crying by many people yelling at her for the number of the rooms a family of theirs were in or wanting to see a doctor immediately.

" where's Thomas Shelby's room! " Alice yelled.

The whole place turned silent as another nurse snapped her head around to look at the Shelby wife with wide eyes.

" oh Mrs. Shelby! Uh h-he's in room 204. " the nurse shakily replied as Alice ran upstairs, ignoring the big bump on her stomach and making her way to her husbands private room.

Once she made it she took a quick look at herself in one of the mirrors hanging on the wall and fixed her pink floral dress and her wild long hair, she licked her lips and brought her fingers to her eyes and took away any eye boogers that sticked there.

She opened the door gently and walked quickly to her husband.

Alice saw how tired and bruised he was, his eyes were red and purple, he has a cut on his lip and pink bruises all over his face.

Alice gasped in shock and Thomas's eyes opened wide as he saw his wife standing there beautifully with her hands clamping her mouth shut as she stared at Thomas.

She quickly sat beside him on the bed and gently held his face in her warm hands.

" oh Thomas! What did they do to you?! " she worriedly asked as her eyes darted all over his purple chest. Thomas sighed as Alice kissed his bruises with her eyes shut, to keep the tears that were threatening to fall from her blue orbs.

Alice looked so tired and worried, she looked as though she was going to burst at the sight of him, Thomas knew they were growing a bit apart even though they were trying to get closer together.

She looked into his eyes and he only widened his at the beauty that struck him, he looked absolutely dazed by his wife as she stared at him with sad looking eyes before they then brightened by anger.

Thomas reeled his head back in sudden fear by his wife's anger, " How could you fucking do this! Picking a fight with Sabini! " she said with anger lacing her voice, by each word that had gotten out of her mouth he was getting hit on the shoulder each time.

It was when he groaned in pain did Alice immediately stop and began messaging his shoulder and hurdling kisses everywhere on his cheek, jawline, neck, and bare chest.