00 | Informative

Not knowing how to comprehend to the situation, he thought of the one thing his mind told him to do.

Run.

"If you think you can run, boy, are you wrong." She said, shaking her head while pitying the poor boy's thoughts.

He looked at her, terrified of what was coming for him next. Never had he thought that he'd have to face something so unreal like that. He just wanted to vanish, to disappear somewhere.

Anywhere but her.

~

In the cruel world which seemed to swallow Ash whole, Delia manages to save him from it's evils. Growing up, Ash never came across any difficulty, any dark or far-fetched event. Although that all seemed to change when he took a trip to AmberWoods. Delia's not there to protect him. He has to attempt, he has to protect, he has to unlock. He has to survive.

Will he?

~Coming soon~

~

So, it seems you've given this story a chance?

Good choice, I must say.

Anyway,

I neither own Pokemon, nor it's characters. I do own some of the characters used in this story. This is a pure work of fiction, it's not real. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

The story line and other subtle stuff belongs to me, and me only.

Plagiarism is a crime, respect other's works and do not copy them as yours.

Copyright © 2022 | StunningKim

-

With me till here? This book is still in progress, but will be out soon, so stay tuned!

BOUND | POKESHIPPING

COMING SOON