11 | His anxiety

Chapter 11: The anxiety he had

Waking up was good for Ash. He had a deep sleep, and he felt refreshed as soon as he woke up. Maybe it was because his stomach was full.

He did his daily chores, brushing, showering, eating,

and waiting for Misty.

She had gone to God knew where. He was expecting her at random times like she always used to show up and scare him. It was starting to become a habit.

You'll get used to it. She had said to him not long before. He smiled a little, finding it funny how something she had said was becoming true. After regaining himself and thinking about her bad side, Ash started to think about a way to help her with her problems.

"But she never told me what she wanted help with..." Ash said to himself as he started pacing around the living room.

"That's 'cause even I don't know."

Ash wasn't surprised anymore, he was expecting this. He stopped pacing, taking a deep breath and turning around, to see the one and only.

"And that's why, I want your help to find it out." She said, coming towards him and crossing her arms. Ash nodded, suddenly determined to help her as much as he could and finish it off.

"Let's get started now, who do you want me to find?" Ash asked, a bit of excitement running through him.

"I don't know that either." Misty said, and Ash stared at her dumbfounded. "What I do know is that, whoever it'll be, they'll be my next target." She said, her tone screaming danger. Ash gulped hard, hoping he'd never have to be on her list. He had seen this coming, he had figured. She'd need help with some murdering purpose of her.

He sighed mentaly, knowing he'd be completely helping a sinner commit a sin, that'd make him a sinner too. Ash felt immensely bad for doing this, but he had to.

He had no choice.

"How do you expect me to find them?" Ash asked, curious of her plan.

"I don't know."

"Hey! You're a high class murderer and I thought murderers have everything planned!" Ash whined.

"They do, but I'm sure your death by the hands of me won't be listed on the plan." Misty shot him a glare, which shut Ash up immediately. He decided to change the subject.

"Anyway..." Ash began. "You said you were bound to this place, if I'm right?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever tried going out of AmberWoods in these four hundred years?" Ash asked, and then earned a death glare from Misty. That concluded it for him that she had indeed tried to go out.

"Oh yes, you must have...What was I thinking?" Ash whispered the last part to himself.

"Rubbish." Misty said, "You're thinking rubbish. If you think after your arrival I can go out from here, then no. You're wrong." Misty told him.

"It's always worth a try, Misty." Ash assured her.

"I've tried multiple times, Ash." Misty told him.

"Try once again, please?" Ash pleaded with her. "For me?" He looked at her expectantly, trying his little puppy dog eyes trick.

Misty looked at him coldly. "You think that puppy eyes can work on me?" Misty asked him, unbelievably.

"No." Ash pressed his lips together as he came back to his original face.

"Good. We can try." Misty said, nodding.