13 | His dream

Chapter 13: The dream he had

~

There was a big court, white in color. It also had black in some places, red in addition to it. White gave the place a heavenly feel, while the mixed two colors made it look like hell. There were several chairs, two huge ones at the front of the room. It looked just like any other court room.

There, on one of the long chairs, was a soul sitting. Their hair and long beard white, different kinds of rings keeping themselves steady on their fingers, face wrinkled and old, but still glowing bright. A heavenly smile graced their face, adding to their shining persona.

Beside that one, was a demon sitting. Covered in all black, sleek and shiny skin. Dressed in black and red, a long trident in one hand, the other resting lazily on their thigh. Several bright to dark shaded red rings surrounding their fingers, long nails following soon after. Face not evident.

Other souls filled their chairs which stood in front of them in two columns, facing each other. One of them stood up and spoke, "Let's begin this discussion. We have gathered here today to discuss the date of this innocent now-dead human, who couldn't pass afterlife, and this cruel now-dead human, who had a very big part in this innocent human's death." That being said.

"This girl's name is Misty Waterflower." Just as he spoke, a soulless body of Misty was presented in the middle of the court. Her soul was being held somewhere in the dungeons till the meantime. "She lived a happy and peaceful life in Elenia with her parents, until this evil human here-" another human's soulless body was presented, "-decided to break it."

"Misty and her family were abruptly in the dark of the night. This one here, killed them out of the greed for being the one to rule, and as you know, Elena and Elenal turned furious, followed by Elenal destroying the whole Elenia. In the last thousand years, no one had dared to touch the ruler of Elenia, knowing it's consequences, but this one was daring." He explained. Both the souls on the huge luxurious chairs nodded.

"Misty, because of her strong urge of anger and revenge, couldn't pass to the afterlife. The Grim had stopped her, sensing the feeling in her. Her parents however, went away into the tunnel, satisfied with the life they led. It's your decision now, to lead this poor soul here." The speaker finished, bowing and then sitting down.

The one heavenly being, popularly considered as God, decided to speak with their deep soothing voice. "As much as I want her to go through after and into heaven, away from all the pain, the sorrow, the sadness, I can't let her. She's different. No one had the will, the feeling of revenge for something as strong as her. She wants justice and that's why I couldn't let her pass through with a grudge within." He explained.

It was true, no one could pass to the afterlife with a grudge or some kind of regret within them.

The dark being beside God, usually known as Satan or the Devil, spoke next in his hoarse voice. "I'm certain he-" Saying this, they pointed at God, "will not let this human," he pointed at the sinner, "pass through because of the attempt of the seven deadly sins. Even though the deed done is a good one according to me, everyone here doesn't have the same opinion. That's indeed a pure worshiper of mine." Satan spoke.

"No one who attempts such sins would be forgiven. They'll be given the punishment they deserved. They'll have to suffer, just like how they made Misty and her family do. I'll make them live, with the guilt, the trauma, the events, everything anyone can imagine. This will be their suffering until Misty takes her desired revenge, her rightful justice. God spoke. "I'll make sure to include one of the most memorable parts of Misty's castle towards her, so that the vengeful feeling in her heart never dies down, and she never forgets what had happened to her."

"Ah, ah, ahh~, not so easily." The Devil said cockily. "Dear God, if you can make my devotee suffer, then I can as well. This girl right here, she'll live in my periled area, in a house which will be built right over the place you mentioned you'll include. She won't be able to get out of that locality unless and until someone as pure as she used to be when alive takes her out of herself, her true self. The one she has caged inside her angry heart right."

God sighed. "I don't understand if you're wanting bad things for her or good. If you're expecting that someone pure will bring the pureness out of her and she'll forget her grudge and move on, then you're wrong. I'll make sure she sees her castle all the time, and gets reminded of the things that happened to her and her loved ones." He decided.

"A challenge to me, huh? My devotee here will live seven oceans apart from her, since she won't be able to get out of my perilous realm, she won't ever be able to find him."

One of the courtiers sitting just near to the two prestigious beings was noting down everything they said. It was a decision court after all, creatures and souls only gathered here for important sessions like this. Once something uttered from the mouth of the two legendary beings,

it couldn't be changed.

It got decided as the fate of the person they were talking about. The main rule here was peace, no fighting.

"She'll be able to, when the pure human takes her out of her own dungeon. Only they would be able to see her house and buried castle, would be able to see her, but would still be clueless as to what all of it was." God spoke their thoughts. "Misty will have to figure out how to take help herself."

"I won't let you win so easily. She won't be able to figure out who she holds a grudge against for ages. They will have to get used to new generations, new things themselves. My devotee will live in my enchanted area. He'll be under my eyes, through his sufferings caused by you, that's the least I could do for him." Satan said.

"I believe in her. When she'll find the one in her nightmares, she'll go insane, along with being the same on the day she was killed. The demon inside her will rise, which was calmed down a little because of the pure being. She'll remember every inch of her life, her death, and will make sure the evil-doer gets what they deserved. A terrible death, by the hands of Misty." God decided their fate.

"Since the criminal is going to go to hell and come to me sooner or later anyhow, I can't make ways to save them anymore. They'll get what they deserve at the end." Satan spoke, sighing.

The next power holding being in the room stood up. "Their fate has been decided. I wish the virtuous and the evil get what they truly deserve." He nodded, as did everybody else.

"This ends here."

~

Ash woke up abruptly. He had sweat running down his forehead and body as he panted, steadying his breath and gulping down his terror.

The dream he saw was something he had never expected to witness.

He wasn't even sure if it was a dream or a vision he had seen.

It was the decision of Misty's fate and someone he witnessed as the murderer who killed Misty and her family.

He looked for water as he got up, trying to calm himself down. Just like any other human, the bits of his dream started to fall out of his mind. Till he reached his destination which was the sink as he wanted to refresh his face, he only remembered some parts of the vision he had seen.

How and why could he see that? Was it accidental?

No. Ash had no whatsoever connection with God or Satan or the COD to see that scene.

It had to be that someone wanted him to see it, purposely.

But who?

-

I figured it might have been a lot confusing for all of you, so

drop your questions here- 

~Sky