Chapter 32 Theater of Domination

A/N I just did the latest story mission of Chapter 28...

Spoilers

I feel bad for Otto, he seemed like a pretty nice guy at the ending of the story mission. Along with the fact that she sewed something for Theresa to wear for her coronation as the new Overseer makes it feel more sadder that he won't be able to attend. Not to mention, he looks badass too. Even that bird-like form, he reminded me of Ryo Asuka from Devilman Crybaby. Just a simp for gay pussy.

Soo-jin stood in front of a crate after sneaking into a warehouse that isn't owned by World Serpent.

"Here goes nothing." Soo-jin said

Soo-jin opened the crate and within the blink of an eye, he was transported to a space called the, 'Theater of Domination.'

"Our other Herrscher guest... has arrived."

Soo-jin turned his head and saw a puppet.

"Soo-jin?!"

Hearing the voice, Soo-jin immediately grabs the Fourth Divine Key's hilt and turned around, only to see Kiana.

"... K... Kiana?" Soo-jin said

Soo-jin and Kiana pointed at each other with questioned faces.

"You shouldn't be here." Soo-jin said

"Neither should you." Kiana said

Soo-jin walks away from Kiana and before she could stop him, Kiana's open palm that was reaching towards Soo-jin closed.

"I still... don't know what's always in your mind..." Kiana said

"That doesn't matter. I'm here to investigate something." Soo-jin continued walking away

"Do as you please." Soo-jin said

"But, if you're in need of me, call out my name." Soo-jin said

"Okay." Kiana said

Kiana could see a small smile on the edge of Soo-jin's face, and with that, she could feel like he was still the same even though she doesn't know what's going on his mind.

Kiana kneels to the ground and her palm glows as she screams. Soo-jin turned around to her with a slight hint of worry on his face, but it disappeared when a portal was created behind her where the Hyperion came out.

"The Hyperion? What are they doing here?" Soo-jin wondered

"What?! ... How?! How is this possible?!"

A voice was heard on Kiana's comms.

"Kiana, can you here me?" Tesla asked

"Copy! Comms back online!" Kiana said

"Great! Hyperion's readyy to drop support mechas!" Tesla said

"Check out this custom model for you, dummies! Try hacking them this time!" Tesla said

"We did it! Oh... I was worried sick." Theresa said

"Kiana, support is on the way." Bronya said

"Wait, isn't that... Soo-jin?" Theresa asked

"Yeah, it's him." Kiana said

"Ugh... How rude. Did you know the audience is not allowed on the stage during the show?"

"Let me teach you the consequences of trespassing!"

The puppet summoned other puppets and Kiana smiles at Soo-jin.

"Soo-jin, I need you." Kiana said

"Okay." Soo-jin said

"I'll show you who's the protagonist here!"