Halloween Part 2

A/N: Songs used in this chapter: double take by dhruv(for Karl and Sapnap) and Close To You by Dayglow

Feel free to listen to them while reading(it sort of makes it better)

"What are you even supposed to be, Georgie?" Clay slurs, but it's not unintelligible.

"Apparently, an error 404, but I'm not so sure that's what everyone else sees."

"No, no, it's smart. Just like you. You and your smart brain. I would love to know what goes on in there." He prods at my temple, and I wince slightly.

"Yes, Clay, I know. You've told me."

"Don't call me Clay." He's frowning, but it's endearing.

"What should I call you then?"

"Daddy!" I shoot Sapnap a glare, to which I get a menacing grin in return.

"Dream. I like when you call me Dream."

"Okay, Dream." He beams giddily, and leans even more into me. I may fall very, very soon.

"Guys, Tommy's doing karaoke!" Karl screams, dragging Sapnap along, who doesn't even hesitate in following the boy.

"Dream, do you want to go too?"

"Yes, I wanna watch Tommy make an idiot out of himself."

"Okay, let's go." I catch sight of Nick's white hood, and follow him. We reach a dark-ish room, with Tommy screaming his lungs out into a mic. He's singing his own rendition of a Bruno Mars song, complete with overly exaggerated facial expressions. Ranboo and Tubbo are cheering him on, while Wilbur tapes this whole deal. Clay watches while wheezing uncontrollably. It was an interesting sight.

"Your glasses are cute, Georgie."

"Thanks, they're my mom's." He plucks them from my head, and puts them on. Karl joins us, and snickers at Clay.

"Do I look pretty?" He asks Karl.

"Of course you do, Dream." Karl sounds like he's talking to a child looking for attention. It's funny.

"Yeah, Dream, you look really hot. I would totally date you." Nick says, making a point of looking at me while saying each word.

"Aw, thanks Sapnap." He smiles like an idiot.

"Yeah, no more alcohol for you, buddy." Karl says, when Clay reaches for a solo cup. He switches it for a White Monster. Clay doesn't even notice. Karl presses the red cup in my hands, but I keep it down.

"I don't drink." I say, sheepishly.

"Oh, that's fine. Do you want a Monster too?"

"Karl, stop recruiting everyone into your Monster cult." Nick says. Karl just rolls his eyes.

"Soda?"

"Soda's just fine. Thank you." He nods his head, and goes to get me a glass of soda. Nick's watching as he leaves.

"Stop staring at his ass, pervert."

"I wasn't- I wasn't staring at his ass." Nick says, flustered.

"Of course you weren't."

"I wasn't!"

"If you weren't, you wouldn't be defending yourself to this extent." I say, scoffing.

"I don't think you're getting those glasses back."

"Eh, it's not like I'm very attached to them." I reply. Clay's taken off the glasses, and is playing with the temples. It's almost compulsive. Soon, his focus was taken by something else, and he sat down on the floor. Karl returned with a glass which he handed to me.