Missing Adderall

Since there were multiple parties today, people had started to leave quite early. By eleven, the house was empty, save for the four of us. We end up staying at Karl's house after the party. Nick is too drunk to function, and I don't know how to drive. Clay and Nick passed out on the couch almost immediately after Karl locked the door. The brunet settled himself next to Nick, and I didn't miss the satisfied expression on his face.

"You really like him, don't you?" I ask.

"Heh, yeah."

"You should, um, go for it."

"Should I?"

"Yeah, definitely." He gave me a considering nod, and fell against the couch cushions. There wasn't any more space, so I squished myself in whatever place I could find near Clay. I wasn't sleepy in the slightest. I got out my phone, and scrolled through Instagram for a while, before deciding to watch something on YouTube. The only sound in the dark room was that of the aimless talking coming out of the speakers of my phone, and Nick's snores. I'm content staying like this. Well, apart from my arm that's quickly falling asleep from holding my phone. It seemed like hours that I was lying on a semi-comfortable couch in the dark and watching people on the internet.

"What're you watching?" I think I just had a heart attack.

"You scared me."

"Oops," He shrugged. "What time is it?"

"11:54." Six more minutes of being an idiotic seventeen year old.

"Go to sleep, Georgie."

"I'm not tired."

"Yes, you are." As I was about to oppose him, a yawn escaped my lips, proving my point to be null. "Of course, you aren't sleepy at all. Put your phone down." I rolled my eyes, but shut my phone nevertheless.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping too?" I say, turning to face him.

"I should. But I was getting too restless."

"Restless in your sleep, Dream?" He hums, looking at my face. There's something comforting about his gaze; it's welcoming, and I find myself feeling sleepier. He twines a strand of my hair around his fingers. Neither of us speak for a long time.

"You're tired, George. Go to sleep."

"Hmm."

-----

dreamwastakentomars

oH iM nOt TiReD aT aLl

___________________________

|

|

georgenotfound

 that's creepy behaviour, dream

      |

      |

      dreamwastakentomars