Chapter 9: When a Gentle Breeze Flows Through

Author's Note: Hey guys SnivyLord here! I finally cut the chapter down to a decent length this time haha. I really hope you guys are ready for the sheer fluff and antics that are going to happen in the next two chapters because it's going to be a 2 parter! It's called When Two Flowers Intertwine Parts 1 and 2, and I really hope I get to capture their reunion in the fluffiest and most magical way. That's what they deserve, this chapter is a prelude honestly and I don't care if it's gonna get cheesy in the future because I have written enough emotional angst and it is time TO BE FLUFFY AND CHAOTIC. So anyway guys enjoy! I appreciate the comments and votes, I love reading through your comments and I will hopefully get back to y'all soon with the first parter of the finale! Don't worry, there's gonna be some extra epilogue stuff.

Yeong Ro sat alone in the attic room as a single camera was focused on her and a reporter was sitting by it, ready to begin her post performance interview. Soo Ho sat expectantly on the other side of the screen, waiting for her to speak, to say anything about that beautiful gesture of love. He didn't bother wiping his eyes or clean his face, all Soo Ho wanted was just to feel Yeong Ro's words openly.

"I have some words... that I would to share with all of you as well as my beloved Soo Ho-ssi," Yeong Ro said softly and she waited for the reporter to begin.

"Now that we know the kinds of things Lim Soo Ho did, is it still difficult when people say that you fell in love with a North Korean communist? When they don't believe the whole truth?" The reporter asked and Yeong Ro replied.

"If those are the labels you want to know him by... a North Korean... a communist... those are true in a sense... but I will always remember him as a sweet and thoughtful person who never had the heart to be what his country wanted of him. When I first discovered... his heart... I realized that it was warm and protective and I knew then that if Soo Ho-ssi had a choice... he would have done things differently," Yeong Ro replied thoughtfully and Soo Ho felt his body grow warm at her words, as if someone were holding comforting hands around his heart, "Someone once told me that if I believe in the truth I speak... then people will listen. It's not as if I'm the only person defending Soo Ho-ssi's memory.... I'm not alone and the other people of the university know it as well as Mr. Lee and Hanna-unnie."

Soo Ho immediately thought about how Kang Moo and Hanna would defend his actions and his memory and he couldn't remember the last time that Soo Ho felt warm about having people on his side that mattered. Gyeok Chan and Eung Cheol were different since they were his comrades purely based on orders but the three of them always had a soft spot for each other even though they had their differences.

"What made you decide to make such drastic measures to prove your love for Lim Soo Ho? The man put you through so much pain and dying at the end of it all, leaving you behind. How is it feasible for you?" The reporter asked and Soo Ho felt like those comforting hands clenched his heart slightly. He felt like the reporter kind of hit the feelings on the nose and Soo Ho noticed that Yeong Ro looked as if she was reliving everything.

"I'll never.... be able to hate him for leaving me that way... because he died protecting me. How could I possibly be mad at the person who died? It wasn't entirely Soo Ho-ssi's fault, the ANSP would have killed us both if he didn't do what he did. I figured I at least owed him this much since I don't being indebted to people, but I don't mind... repaying Soo Ho-ssi for the rest of my life because he told me to live... no matter how hard it gets..." Yeong Ro started slowly and as she kept going, a few tears started sliding down her cheeks and Soo Ho would have given anything to just reach through the screen to hug her. Even after everything, Yeong Ro wasn't mad at him before she understood his intentions.

"Now let's talk about the performance and the song itself," The reporter nodded and continued as Yeong Ro nodded back, "Those three places in the performance are very significant to you both correct?"