Chapter 12: When Retracing Lost Petals

Author's Note: Hello everyone! GOD THIS CHAPTER IS LONG! Just for you guys! I just wanted to say, I am so sorry for disappearing for two and half weeks since my last chapter. I recently had finals and I had to put this off for a bit to study and put out my new work actually. I already finished finals and I actually saved my grades for the most part so I can work on this chapter to make up for it! I'm going to be focusing a little bit more on my AOUAD fanfic with the cycle being two chapters for that one and then one chapter for A Snowdrop Blooms Twice for the release schedule. I'm going to try my best to keep up with that schedule. So as for this chapter! Soo Ho and Yeong Ro go on their first date and someone gets a bit jealous as per requested. I was actually really inspired by Meteor Garden for this actually, or at least how Soo Ho gets jealous, but you'll see what I mean. Anyway! I hope you guys enjoy and I will see you all next time! Oh yeah this is non beta btw so... uhh... I'll be back to fix things later! Also just for the record, I wrote half of this on a plane lol.

"She's been doing that for the past two hours, should someone remind her that we still have class?" Seol Hui asked as Jeong Min prepared her books for the day and she glanced over at the subject of Seol Hui's concern: Yeong Ro.

Yeong Ro touched her lips dreamily and brought both of her hands up to her mouth in an unbridled giddy feeling. Yeong Ro smiled wide and squealed and flipped over in her bed, burying her face into her pillow, "She's been doing those actions in that exact order for the last 2 hours, Unnie, should we do something?" Seol Hui glanced at Jeong Min, who didn't look the slightest bit worried. A knowing smile played on her lips as Jeong Min waved it off and patted Seol Hui on the elbow, gesturing her to leave Yeong Ro alone.

"Nah, she would just end up doing the exact same thing in class, just spare her the embarrassment," Jeong Min answered quietly and Seol Hui giggled slightly before they both left Yeong Ro in their dorm room. Yeong Ro turned over again to face the ceiling and after another few moments of building jubilation, Yeong Ro laughed and thrusted her hips up to kick her legs in the air before wrapping herself in her blanket and screaming into it. Yeong Ro thought back to the events of last evening: reuniting with Soo Ho, dancing with him, kissing him. Every moment just felt like a dream and for a split second, Yeong Ro thought that after waking up this morning, everything could have been just that, a dream. However, the one thing that reminded her that everything was real was something that Soo Ho told her yesterday, something she would never forget:

"I found my way back because I got myself a one way ticket back to you..."

It reminded Yeong Ro that in her dreams and in real life, Soo Ho's final destination for his ticket was always Yeong Ro. He would always come back home to her no matter the distance, no matter the circumstances. That one way ticket is not a round trip ticket for a reason, no matter what obstacles stand in the way of them, their final destination is each other and there's no going back. Yeong Ro had reached her destination long ago, but she was glad and elated that Soo Ho finally arrived at his despite not knowing what became of his trip in between. Yeong Ro remembered the continuing events of yesterday evening and sighed deeply as she crisply remembered every memory of Soo Ho.

Flashback to the wedding...

In an instant, the world that Soo Ho and Yeong Ro found themselves in melted away back into the bright, soft setting of the reception. Everyone cooed and cheered for the couple as Yeong Ro blushed madly, but didn't move from her comfortable position in Soo Ho's arms. Yeong Ro merely moved her dainty hands to rest on top of Soo Ho's combined hands that were hugging her around the waist. Soo Ho smiled down at Yeong Ro and slowly detached himself from her and she turned around to look at him brightly.

"You know you're going to have to explain everything to me later, but I just wanted to ask... you're staying this time right?" Yeong Ro asked softly without a hint of annoyance since Soo Ho didn't exactly explain anything yet, but it was just a genuine question.