Chapter 11: When Two Flowers Intertwine Pt. 2

Author's note: HELLO EVERYONE! SnivyLord here! Sorry it took me a while to update! It's the chapter you have all been waiting for! The second half of the two parter "When Two Flowers Intertwine!" It's a long one so strap on everyone, it all comes down to this: Soo Ho and Yeong Ro meeting again at the wedding of Kang Moo and Hanna! I know I kinda left it on a cliffhanger last time and I'm sorry, but I promise this chapter will finally have our Yeongsoo meet, but I just won't say how because you have to read it to find out! This past week has been a little bit much for me since I've been recovering from mental whiplash and I've been going through a bit of a depressive episode, but honestly writing this chapter made me feel a lot better. It honestly gets very emotional this chapter in multiple ways for obvious reasons, but it pays off I promise. After this chapter will be some cute resolution chapters that I'm looking forward to writing. The next chapter in particular is still going to take place at the wedding, but it will transition back to our normal setting. Also I apologize for any mistakes, this is non beta because we die like Soo Ho, no sorry I mean, he's not dead in this fanfic so we die like Yeong U. If you notice, I've been releasing these chapters on a weekly basis that I almost keep up with lol, but I don't think the next few chapters should take that long. Anyway! See you next time and I hope you enjoy!

So you're probably wondering, just how in the world did the wedding happen to go so awry? It seemed like someone had interrupted the ceremony and everyone was there to witness it. Truth be told, the wedding seemed to go smoothly right up until that point and Yeong Ro and Soo Ho had still not met even though they were both in the same room. Hanna and Kang Moo seemed to recognize whoever it was that decided to barge in on the ceremony, so let me bring you back to this specific moment:

"What about all of my family members that I don't want at my wedding?" Hanna listed off quickly and Yeong Ro let out a small laugh.

"Your family members send their regrets," Yeong Ro replied smoothly and gestured to the other list with her hands and felt a rush of accomplishment as she continued, "and if your father turns up at the wedding, he shall be turned away!" Yeong Ro announced with a slightly exaggerated yet fulfilling grandeur that made Hanna laugh and squeal and hold out her palm for Yeong Ro to high five, which the girl gladly took.

"You are on fire! I honestly don't know how I would have gotten this done in time without you," Hanna exclaimed and Yeong Ro blushed from the compliment before asking Hanna a question.

So you can probably guess what happened, so let me frame the context, starting from this specific moment.

On the day of the wedding...

"Oh my god, this venue is amazing!" Hye Ryeong exclaimed as the girls walked into the wedding venue and it was unbelievably crowded as Yeong Ro, Seol Hui, Jeong Min, as well as Bun Ok tried to stay together in the crowd. Yeong Ro looked around at the bright peach walls of the venue and the array of bold and bright colors of the flowers that was strewn about. There were flowing white curtains all around and Yeong Ro smiled as she felt the satisfying clack of her heels against the marble floor.

"I've never been somewhere this fancy before! Oh I wish I could take pictures for my family," Seol Hui squealed as she twirled around and Bun Ok came up next to her and agreed.

"Me too, my parents would have loved to see this," Bun Ok commented while smiling and adjusted her purse strap as if she was trying to steel herself to handle being in such a high society setting. She felt worried that she was just a tad out of place and Yeong Ro and Seol Hui knew that. Hye Ryeong was a little bit more unforgiving about that since she wondered why Bun Ok got an invitation in the first place, but she didn't really push it.