Chapter 10: When Two Flowers Intertwine Pt. 1

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Sorry this chapter was a bit late, I've been going through it this week with school stuff and some really heavy personal stuff that kinda just blew my mental health to the ER. Nonetheless I've been working on this chapter to ease my own head because writing this is essentially therapy for me for not only the Snowdrop ending, but also the personal drama I got going on. It helps me cope, so I really do hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Hanna waited at the bus stop on the street as she was actually waiting on someone and very soon, a very familiar figure came running to her on her left and Yeong Ro finally caught up to her and bent over to catch a breath. Hanna smiled amusedly at the girl who she noticed was dressed in a white frilled blouse and a baby blue blazer and matching pants. Yeong Ro panted for a moment before smiling appreciatively at Hanna.

"Hi Hanna unnie! Sorry I'm a bit late! The other girls were begging to give me the details of your wedding announcement, and Ah... I'm so tired..." Yeong Ro rubbed her hands on her thighs and finally straightened up and smiled brightly at Hanna.

"Good morning to you too! No it's fine, I'm sorry I called you out so early, thank you so much for agreeing to help with some wedding errands," Hanna patted her back and Yeong Ro tilted her head in slight amusement before teasing Hanna.

"You know when you first asked me to sing my song at your wedding, I didn't think I would also be helping you with your wedding errands," Yeong Ro noted with a hint of sarcasm to her voice and Hanna kinda felt bad that she was imposing on Yeong Ro so much.

"Yeah again, I'm so sorry, my relationship with my family is complicated, so you were the only person I could think of..." Hanna apologized and Yeong Ro immediately waved it off with both her hands with a shake of her head and a gracious smile.

"Oh no it's fine! I'm not annoyed at all! In fact, I've always wanted to take part in helping out with a wedding so this is kind of a dream come true for me," Yeong Ro reassured her and Hanna smiled at her before looking at her watch and looking down the street waiting for the bus. Yeong Ro looked down the street with her and looked at Hanna.

"Wait Hanna-unnie, don't you have a car? Why are you taking the bus?" Yeong Ro wondered and Hanna explained.

"Oh, my car is back in the shop for some repairs so I'm stuck using the bus today and Kang Moo is running his own wedding errands today," Hanna sighed and Yeong Ro nodded in understanding before wondering why they were doing their errands separately. However she figured he must have had family who would help with his side of the tasks today.

Soo Ho waited at a different bus stop and checked his watch to see the time before he heard approaching footsteps and looked to find Kang Moo waving to him before coming up to him and extending his hand for an arm hug, which Soo Ho gladly took.

"Good morning Soo Ho, glad to see ya in one piece," Kang Moo smiled knowingly at Soo Ho and the latter smiled warmly back at him keeping their hands in a firm handshake.

"Good morning to you too Hyung, I was really surprised when you called me this morning to help you with your wedding errands, are you sure it's safe for me to even be out in the open like this?" Soo Ho asked as he gestured to his own clothing, which wasn't really a disguise, he was only wearing a white turtleneck, a light blue overcoat, and matching beige pants. Kang Moo looked him over for a moment before heartily patting him on the back, causing Soo Ho flinch a little bit in surprise.

"No it's fine, you look different enough from your ID photo that people won't recognize you, plus it's been several months since the hostage situation so I don't think... it should be too much of a problem," Kang Moo reassured Soo Ho, who felt kind of relieved that he could just walk around like a normal civilian without much pushback, "Besides, you're already invited to the wedding and I told you yesterday that Yeong Ro would be performing her song for you live at the wedding with everyone else there so all you gotta figure out is how to use my wedding as an opportunity." Kang Moo explained as he checked the time to figure out when the bus was going to get there. Soo Ho thought about it thoughtfully and he had an idea, but it was going to require a lot of coordination of everyone there.