𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

prologue
-chapter 0

╭ ─┉─ ♬ ─┉─ ╮
𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁
𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳
╰ ─┉─¡! ♬ !¡─┉─ ╯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 do this anymore.."
i plop down to the floor and sigh in defeat. however, the person in front of me didn't seem very pleased with my statement.

"get up [name]", the man in front of me reaches his hand out and helps me up. a few strands of his blonde hair fall in front of his face as he crouches down to me. he was a little taller than me which still bothered me.

"no i'm gonna die." i shake my head and try to fall down to the floor again but the man prevents me from doing so.

"[name] it's just one more plate you have to clean."

"yeah and it's killing me, prince."

"i don't even care anymore. do as you please." the said prince walks out of the room leaving me alone with that one plate i still have to clean.

cleaning is killing me

i groan one last time and grab the last plate i was making a fuss about.

stupid, this is stupid. why was i put on cleaning duty? stupid prince.

■□■□■□■□■□■

about 5 minutes later i get out of the kitchen and search for the prince.
i don't fully hate him but he does have an annoying attitude sometimes.
although i've been in this weird place for a much longer time than he is, he always acts like he is ruling the place.

"[name] why are you standing outside? it's cold, come on inside."
the prince appeared in front of me and led me inside. he had a neatly decorated room, on his desk were some papers for his work and in the center of his room was a table with the map of whole teyvat laying there.

"thank you, prince." i mumble as i examine his room further.

"what's with the formality? i thought we were friends?"

"oh yeah, sorry, actually i'm not sorry, but you know how much the abyss hates when i say your name, aether."

"oh yeah, i forgot about that." aether rubs the back of his head and smiles.
rare sight to see, especially because he always acts serious and cold towards everyone.
but in reality he's a very nice and loving person.

that's why i really like him, as a friend.

"anyways, have you heard about the new rumour?", a smirk slowly creeps onto my face as i get comfy on aether's bed.

"no..i don't think so. what is it?" aether nervously asks and plops down onto the bed beside me.

"apparently your sister defeated that one fatui, i think childe was his name."

"what? no wayyy" aether looks stunned and proud at the same time. "that's what that ginger deserved, hitting on her like that."

"yeah, i remember how you almost killed him when he tried to flirt with her for the first time." i hold my hand in front of my mouth and chuckle lightly.

"yeah and i would have done it, if you didn't stop me." aether playfully rolls his eyes and smiles.

he really misses his sister, but he knows that he has to fulfil his duty here until he can see her again.

"lumine is already on her way to inazuma, aether."

and just like that aether gets serious again.

"..but that means i can't make sure if she's safe" he slowly realises how terrible it would be for him if he didn't get to see his sister anymore.

"yeah i know..but i know how to solve this problem."

"really? [name] tell me"

"i could go undercover and make sure she's safe."

"would you really do that for me [name]?" aether's eyes spark up in hope.

i know his sister's safety means so much to him.

"yes aether, of course."

"then please [name], stay safe. you know how terrible this world can be."

"i know aether. nothing will happen to me..or your sister."

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

[name] and aether; princess and prince of the abyss. they are friends, nothing more.
they both sometimes spy on lumine, to make sure she's safe but mostly to see how epic she is.
they both always cheer whenever they find out how much lumine improved or whenever she wins a fight.
aether cheers as the supportive brother he is and [name]..well she cheers just because she's afraid that aether will put her on cleaning duty for the rest of her life if she doesn't cheer.