𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙎

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥streets
            chapter 17

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

this chapter contains mature content (smut😃👍)
so if you dont feel comfortable with that please don't read this, thank you<3

this chapter contains mature content (smut😃👍)so if you dont feel comfortable with that please don't read this, thank you<3

as we get home our hands had not left each others bodies even once, it's like we had been glued to one another.

at our door step, scaramouche slams me to the door and his soft lips meet mine, with his hands on my neck. he deepened the kiss, grasping onto my body.

i was craving more, but did he want the same?

we struggled to open the front door as our breathing got heavier.
once we finally managed to open the door we rushed inside and he picked up my body and slammed the door shut.

his kisses got more intense and i let out a soft moan. "s..scara." i panted and he stopped to look me in the eyes, his gaze filled with lust.

"hm?" he hummed and i couldn't form a single word as i felt like falling to my knees for this beautiful man. i had never felt like this and i truly wanted more of it.

"let's take this somewhere else." scaramouche whispered into my ear as he picked up my body once again and took me to our bedroom in which he threw me onto the bed.

he climbs on top of me as he slowly unbuttons my shirt, kissing my neck as he does. that sensation alone makes my back arch in pleasure.

i can't form any words, my mind goes crazy. i grab the collar of scaramouche's shirt as i unbotton his shirt as well. i throw his shirt away and admire his abs. he takes off my shirt leaving me in only my bra.

"beautiful as always." he says and plants kisses down my body. my chest rises up and down due to my heavy breathing and i grasp for his body wanting to feel him close to me.

"do you want this?" scaramouche stops in between his kisses to look at me and i immediately nod.

he smirks at me but doesn't continue, "use your words, love."

oh god that's so hot. "i want this scara."

"keep saying my name." he says and reaches down to my pants to take them off. i feel his cold hands caressing my inner thighs and shortly after his soft lips in the exact same place.

i moan softly and grab his hair. scaramouche had already gone back to my neck giving me dark purple hickeys.

suddenly his cold fingers trace along my waist down to the edge of underwear and slowly dragging it downwards.

his cold slim fingers make their way to my pussy (im sorry everyone) and before i could say anything else i feel a finger go in. my mind goes blank and all i can do is groan out of the sensation. he adds his middle finger and starts picking up his pace.

it didn't think long for me to finally cum and as i did i let out an exhausted groan. the way he made me feel just now was truly indescribable.

"did you like it?" scaramouche whispers as he lays down next to me.

"yes i did." i hum and fall asleep in his arms.

i started violently crying when i wrote this