𝘾𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙒

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥cigarettes out the window
            chapter 15

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭
𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

i wake up, everything's dark and i cough. my head hurt, my body was numb and all i could do was stare into the darkness. i heard noises behind me, someone was talking but not in my language. i tried to move my body but failed.

suddenly two abyss mages one hydro and the other pyro approached my body. i tried moving away from them but no matter how much i wanted it, nothing happened.

the abyss mages seemed to be talking to each other and pointed at me every now and then, some time later i felt four hands grab my arms and dragging me somewhere else.

and i fell asleep again.

when i woke up, i sat in a chair inside of a huge room. i was already able to move my arms and head but my lower body was still numb.

i started panicking, what if i'll never be able to walk again.

a bunch of abyss mages of all kind of elemental powers and abyss lectors entered the room. one was holding an item that looked a lot like a crown. he approached me and put the crown on my head, then everyone cheered.

what is happening.

after putting two and two together i realised i was in the abyss. but how did i end up here. did i die? is this some kind of reborn? what happened to me?

"princess of the abyss" an abyss herald approached me, "make our world a better place."

i didn't say anything, i was too angry to say anything. angry because i didn't know what happened to me.

my mind was scattered all around, i came to the conclusion that the archons discarded me and left me to rot in the abyss.

and after a long time, i sighed accepting my fate.

"fine, if this is what the archons want. then so be it."

everyone cheered once again and i smiled. i'll find a way out of here soon.

and so, a few weeks or months or years have passed. it's not easy to keep track of time in the abyss. i did my work as the princess of the abyss. creating and sending new monsters into the world.

that was until another young man was sent into our world, aether.

the abyss monsters were quick to make him prince of the abyss. i was a little disappointed because i thought i was the only one for them. talk about cheaters. nonetheless, me and aether became friends in no time. he told me about his life with his sister and all his adventures, it would be a lie if i said i wasn't a little jealous of his life. especially because i didn't know what my life was like before the abyss.

i even forgot i had a life before the abyss, but i couldn't care less. this is my life now and i had to accept it, if i like it or not.

aether had his own business to do, sure i could have helped him but i wasn't as dedicated as aether was. he changed more every day, even his wish to meet his sister again wasn't as strong as helping the abyss.

we would check up on her from time to time but  aether stopped wanting his sister to find him. i think it's sad to see how much aether had changed. he was such a sweet soul but now he's on edge every day.

i can't blame him tho, working with these monsters was exhausting.

and although aether had changed a lot i still saw good in him, and i was already starting to miss him. he's actually a lot of fun and talking to him was nice.

will i ever see him again?

i wonder if he thinks about me too. but now that i'm with scaramouche i feel happier than ever. no abyss mages or any monsters at all. just me an him and i don't ever want that change.

but deep down i still know that i won't be able to stay here for ever.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

[name]'s life in the abyss!!
thank you for reading<3