𝙆.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥K.
            chapter 20

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

i take a walk through liyue harbour, it was really sunny and the place was crowded like usual.

a few ships boarded the harbour i decide to sit down on a nearby bench that was facing the sea and i watched the people leave their ships. one particular ship caught my eye, the crux ship. perhaps it was the eye catching dragon at the front.

"can i sit here?" the voice of a man asked me. i looked up to see a nicely dressed young man stand before me.

"sure." i smiled and patted the place next to me as a sign for him to sit there.

"what's your name?" the man asked me and got a little closer to me.

"my name is [name], what is yours?"

"it's kimo, nice to meet you [name]" he held out his hand to me and smiled nicely.

i shook his hand not breaking eye contact with him. "so kimo, why did you decide to sit here next to me?"

the man suddenly got dangerously close to my ear, "i didn't want to let a beautiful young woman like you sit alone." as he said that he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"we're in public." i scoffed and already figured out his intentions. i slapped his hand off my shoulder and got up.

"hey baby where are you going?" he grabbed my hand and tried pulling me down but i slapped his hand back again and turned around to leave him.

the guy started following me and i went all kinds of ways to get rid of him but nothing helped.

to my dismay i got into a blind alley and was alone with kimo now.

"fuck" i muttered under my breath as he got closer to me.

"come on baby, be mine." he said as he reached out to my face. i was ready to defend myself but someone else stepped in front of me. "don't touch her." the man calmly said but only received a chuckle from kimo.

"what's a small man like you gonna do?" he laughed and stepped forward.

"i don't like resorting to violence, so i already called the millileth who you'll see now if you turn around." my mysterious saviour said and i actually saw three soldiers from the millileth  behind kimo.

i sighed in relief and watched the soldiers arrest kimo.

my saviour turned around to me and i could get a good look of his features. he had platinum blonde with a single crimson coloured hair and mesmerising crimson eyes. he was wearing rather unique clothes but overall it really suited him.

"are you okay?" the man asked me and i nodded.

"thank you, sir." i smiled but quickly stopped when i saw his disappointed expression.

"sir?you're joking right?" the man said in disbelief.

"i'm sorry, do i know you?" i asked in confusion.