𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙊𝙁𝙏 𝙄𝙄

𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙊𝙁𝙏 𝙄𝙄
-chapter 2

╭── ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲, 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴
𝗔 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘆
╰──── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ─────╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♬ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘆𝗲, 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗔 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, �...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

lumine, paimon and i leave the restaurant after paimon finishes eating up. for a little fairy she sure can eat much.
"what did you do before you found me?" i ask lumine.

lumine struggles to make up an answer, debating wether to tell me the truth or not.
"i had to fight against a harbinger; signora was the name. she was number 8 of the fatui harbingers."

i nod and recall my memories of signora. aether would always force me to watch over lumine with him and if i didn't do so he would tell me all about it afterwards. he already mentioned lumine's fight with the harbinger.

"what happened next?" i ask lumine hoping she would tell me what happened.

lumine gives her answer another thought and after a long break of silence she replies, " i had to defeat the raiden shogun."

"interesting" is all i say. holding conversations is the worst for me.

no one said another word and the walk was getting quite awkward due to the silence.

"so lumine, what is your plan now?" i slowly try to start a new conversation. lumine looks up to the sky and sighs.

"i have to find out more about the delusions." she says after giving it a lot of thought.

"what do you mean?" genuinely interested i hope she answers more of my questions.

and she actually did. which isn't what i expected because she always keeps most of her plans to herself. but maybe she just wants someone to talk to after travelling constantly with paimon around the nations.

"i want to investigate the fatui and their delusion factory" lumine tells with a sad expression.

"why do you sound so sad about it, lumine?" i question, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

"a..friend of mine. he died due to one of those delusions." lumine utters.

i think back to the time lumine spent time on watatsumi island along with the guide teppei. i didn't know he died.

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘//scaramouche x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें