Sick~Matt

Summary:Matt gets sick and you have to take care of him!(y'all have an apartment together because y'all have been together for some time now)
________________

You woke up really early and looked over at your ruggedly handsome boyfriend,Mathew Bernard Sturniolo. He started grunting so you thought he was about to wake up. He opened his eyes and he didn't have that amazing smile on his face,he looked rough. I could tell that he was sick and I felt so bad for him. "Awww baby,are you sick." You asked in a sympathetic tone. He nodded. You went to go get something cold for his head because he was burning up and then you started making some soup in case he wanted it when he got hungry. You walked back to the bedroom to the noise of throwing up. You went in there and did all that you could to make him feel better while he was throwing up. He laid back in bed and held onto his stomach like if he didn't lay in a certain position he would throw up. You love Matt so much and seeing him in pain really hurt you even if it was just him having the stomach bug.You went to lay by him, "Babe,I wouldn't lay by me if I were you."He paused, "You'll get sick." he said looking up at you with droopy eyes. "Baby,I don't care if I get sick,I just want to comfort you. If you don't want me to then i can get up if you want." You say looking down at him while holding yourself up by your arm. You start to get up but Matt grabbed your arm loosely. You turned your head to start looking down at him because now you were standing up and he was still laying down on the bed. "Please lay with me?" "Of course my love." You replied and with that the rest of the day continued with you two cuddling on the bed.

A/N:Hi everyone,this is a short story but I hope you like it. If you like outerbanks,shifting tips,or Leland Chapman from Dog The Bounty Hunter then you should go and check out some of my other imagines and my shift talk. I love y'all!!