Dancing in the rain~Alahna

Y'all Alahna is so pretty and she has been requested by someone so imma do an imagine about her😎
Summary: Alahna dances with you in the rain.🤷‍♀️
_________________________________
It had been a very rainy day all day so you couldn't really do anything. You loved the rain,it was honestly very calming and a very good time to read.

You were sitting on your bed reading a book when suddenly you get a message from Alahna,your best friend,to come outside.

You scurried to your window and looked out so see Alahna's car. 'Did we have plans today?' You thought to yourself.

You didn't recall making plans so you quickly put on some shoes and headed outside ignoring the fact that you were only in plaid pajama pants and a hoodie.

You opened your front door and headed out to her car. "Hey what's up Lana?" You asked. She didn't say anything and just started driving.

'Where was she taking you?' You thought to yourself.

The car came to a stop and you glanced up from your phone to see that you were in an empty parking lot. 'What are we doing here?' You wondered.

"I wanted to dance in the rain." Alahna said almost as if she read your mind. You just nodded your head in an 'ok' kind of way.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and quickly got out. You put your phone down on the dash and started unbuckling your seatbelt.

Once you got out of the car Alahna started playing music to dance to. It was a romantic song playlist type thing which you didn't think anything of.

Alahna had her hands around your neck and your hands holding her waist. She had a big smile on her face staring up at you. You were staring into her beautiful eyes.

"You know you're stunning y/n,even if you are just in your pajamas." Alahna stated. You blushed in response.

That's when alahna got on her tiptoes and gave you a kiss. She didn't really move her lips at first but once you started kissing her back she knew that she did the right thing.

Alahna broke the kiss, "I have been waiting to do that for so long." She stated. "I have been waiting for you to do that so long." You chuckled.

You heard a large thunder sound and then there was lighting which gave y'all the hint to get back in the car.

You both were soaking wet but you didn't care. You had just kissed your soul mate.

A/n: YALL this was long over due but I kinda actually like this one. I love y'all so much!!🫶🫶