Clingy-Matt

Summary:Matt is clingy.
_________________________________
I was laying on Matt's bed waiting for him to get done filming a YouTube video.

I was on tik tok and then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It was the three boys.

I heard Matt's door open and saw the blue eyed boy. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hey babe." I said to the boy. "Hey beautiful." He responded walking over to the bed.

He came over to me and lay on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. I chuckled. I started playing with his hair as he hummed.

It had been a little while and I got hungry so I tried moving his arms from my waist. "What are you doing baby?" He questioned looking at me. "I'm hungry." I told him causing a groan. "Fine I'll come with you." He told me causing me to chuckle.

He walked holding my hand. He was being very clingy but I couldn't complain. I made me something to eat and then we walked back upstairs.

He lay on his bed and patted right next to him for me to lay. I chuckled and crawled in the open space next to him.

"Why are you so clingy Matty boy?" I asked. "I don't know,just missed you I guess." He shrugged. "Ok love." I told him. I lay my head on his chest with my leg in between his. He traced circled on my shoulder where his hand lay.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

A/N:This could've been better tbh. Anyways you guys can message me on tik tok @youlov3gia |||| so yeah go do that so I can actually respond to y'all!! STILL TAKING IBF APPLICATIONS BTW!! I love y'all so so sooo much!!♥️♥️