Sick-Chris

REQUESTED!!!

Summary:Chris is sick and you're there to take care of him!
_________________________________
You woke up to Chris ft you and ofc you answered.

                                  ON FACETIME
Chris:*In bed and face is super close to the screen*

Y/n:Hey baby Good morning

Chris:morning gorgeous

(You could tell something was wrong)
Y/n:what's the matter?

Chris:nothing

Y/n: don't lie to m- wait are you sick?

Chris:No,I am not sick. I do not get sick

Y/n:Baby,everyone gets sick.

Chris:whatever,can you come over.*he says this with an attitude)

Y/n:Not until you admit you're sick.

Chris:babe- *you cut him off*

Y/n:no, admit that you're sick then I'll negotiate with you

Chris:Fine,I'm sick,Y/n y/m/n Y/l/n was right. Just come over pleaseeee

Y/n:ok now I'm coming over *you say with a giggle*

                              FACETIME ENDS

About 30 minutes later you arrived at Chris' house. Chris' mom loves you and you came over all the time so she had told you to just come in when you arrived there but you knocked to let them know you were coming in then opened the door before someone came to the door. You quickly trudged up the steps to Chris' room and opened the door to see an unwell Chris waiting for his lover. "Awww baby you, look so sick" you said with a pout. "Yeah,I feel like shit." He responded. "Well I got you something so that maybe it would help-" but you got cut off "Cuddles?" He popped up questioning. "No well yes that too but I got you your favorite *I can't think rn I'm tired so think of something*" You said while walking over to him. "Awww thank you baby." He said while sitting up.
A couple minutes later he got finished eating his *whatever you got him* and looks over at you. (You're sitting on a chair or standing whatever you prefer) "What?" You ask with a giggle. He raised up the blanket and patted the empty space on his bed next to him. "Cuddles?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. "Of course." You said with a big smile. He snuggled into you,laying his head on your chest and arms around your lower back. Usually you would be snuggling up to him but he's sick so he needs to be babied. You had your aroma around his upper back/neck kinda like you were protecting him from anything that could hurt him. Soon enough he fell asleep and so did you.

_________________________________

A/N:Sorry this is very bad but I am vv tired and I'm going to go to sleep after I publish this lol. Goodnight,I hope that you're healthy and happy! Goodnight/morning/afternoon lovelies!!!