Paparazzi~Chris

Summary:You and Chris get bombarded by paparazzi.
_________________________________
Chris and I were walking down the street to go to meet up with madi and her date. Me and Chris were talking about the most random thing when we get followed by paparazzi.

"Chris sturniolo where are you going?" One man asked. "Me and y/n are headed out to eat." He replied pleasantly.

Other paparazzi started showing up and crowded me and Chris which made me stumble back and get behind. I sighed in annoyance and just decided to walk behind the crowd.

Chris got stuck in one place and he couldn't move from that place because they were so close to him. I just decided to head to the restaurant by myself because Chris knew his way there.

I arrived at the restaurant and met up with madi and her date. "Y/n you're finally here!" She beamed. "Yep." I replied. She looked confused then looked behind me. "Chris will be here shortly,I hope." I told her. She nodded in acknowledgment.

The waitress gave us our menus and told us if we needed anything she would be here to help. 5 minutes passed by and Chris finally got here. "Hey guys,sorry I'm late." He said a little out of breathe. "Don't worry about it." Madi said.

Chris looked at me and I had annoyance written all over my face. I was mad that Chris didn't notice I was gone or tried to call and find out where I was. We were supposed to show up together. "Hey babe." He said as he gave me a peck on the cheek. I gave him a nod. I didn't want to argue or cause a scene while we were out at dinner so I tried my best to not get even more mad.

The whole dinner was filled with laughing and conversations. "Well we better get going." Madi said looking at her date which he agreed. "It was nice meeting you y/n and Chris." He said. "Nice meeting you too Kyle." I said with a smile.

We got the check and then headed back out the doors.

The paparazzi somehow found us again and I groaned. Chris noticed and grabbed my hand trying to pull through the crowd of people and paparazzi. We made it to our Uber and got in. "Babe do you want to talk." He asked. "Not right now." I told him in a whisper where only he could hear.

We got back to the b&b and headed up to his room. I took off my shoes and headed to take my makeup off. "Babe." He said following me. "What?" I asked not taking my eyes off of the mirror. "What's wrong?" He asked walking up to me and putting his head in the crook of his neck. I shrugged. "Come on please talk to me,please." He said lifting his head to look up at me in the mirror. "I get trampled every time we got out somewhere and you don't even care." I said sighing. "I'm sorry baby,I didn't know." He said. "It's okay,it's not your fault it just gets on my nerves." I told him. "I love you." He told me giving me a kiss on my neck. "I love you too babe." I replied. "Cuddles?" He asked. "After I get finished." I told him then gave him a peck on the lips.

A/N:sorry for being MIA for awhile I've just been busy with my book. PLEASE GO READ MY STANLEY URIS BOOK. I love y'all sm♥️