Nightmare~Chris

REQUESTED!!! @HayleeSoot and @RatChild908

Summary:Y/n has a nightmare and Chris comforts her.
____________________________________
It was around 12 o'clock at night and y/n was currently in Chris' room. Y/n had just been awoken by a horrific nightmare. Y/n was getting nightmares lately but she didn't know why. Maybe because she was stressed but she wasn't sure. She was currently sitting up with her back on the headboard with sweat oozing off of her body. Y/n tried shaking off the fear of the dream she had and went back to bed.

Y/n was having that bad dream again,the same exact one. She was suddenly awoken by her boyfriend,Chris, looking down at her. "What?" Y/n asked. "Baby,you were crying in your sleep and moving around a lot." Chris said, "Are you ok?"
Y/n thought about telling Chris but she didn't want to get made fun of. She knew Chris probably wouldn't make fun of her or tell his brothers if she asked him not too but she couldn't be too sure. "Nothing." Y/n responds acting as if everything is perfectly normal. "Babe." Chris says with a pushy tone. "Ok,promise you won't tell anyone or make fun of me?" You ask looking at him and with a nod of his head you go on, "I've been having nightmares lately and I don't know why." You finish. "That's it? You expect me to make fun of you?" Chris asks. "Yeah." You sigh. "Do you want to tell me about it or?" Chris asks. "No but thank you for offering." You say sweetly. "Ok. Cuddles?" Chris asks while patting his chest. You quickly move onto his chest and he starts tracing circles on your back. "I love you princess." He says. "I love you too babe." You respond. Then you both fall asleep peacefully.

A/N: Hi everyone,I am going to try to be back to posting more imagines of the boys! I might open my outerbanks imagine book back up as well so if you like outerbanks then you can go and read some of the imagines I have already posted!!! I love y'all♥️♥️