Talk It Out-Madi

Summary:You and madi have a conversation of what's bothering her.
*no hate to nessa or anyone that's mentioned*
_________________________________

You saw Madi roll her eyes as nessa was talking. Nessa didn't really bother you but she wasn't exactly a peach either. You knew how much Nessa had been getting on madi's nerves because you could see it on her face and in her actions.

You were currently heading to your shared room in the condo as everyone else headed to theirs. You closed the door and madi headed to the bathroom and got ready for bed you suppose. You changed into your pajamas in the bedroom as she was in the bathroom. Madi came out and laid down on the bed.

"Hey mads?" I said causing her to let out a tired "Hm?" Her head was facing the other way as she laid on her stomach with her arms under her. "You wanna talk and get something off your chest?" I questioned leaning over her and moving the hair out of her face. She moved into a cris cross sitting position as I laid down and looked up at her. "How'd you know?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. "1 you're my girlfriend and I know you, 2 it's displayed on your face when nessa talks." I pointed out causing her to make an "oooh," in realization. "So do you want to talk?" I questioned and she nodded. "Go on."  I told her.

"I just don't know why they hang out with her. She's a total bitch and a pick me. She always wants the center of attention and it's annoying." She told me as I nodded and rubbed her leg in a calming manner. "She's always all on top of you. It pisses me off because everyone here knows we're dating!" She said. "Yeah baby I know,I try to tell her to get off of me when she does that." I reassure her that I'm not trying to cheat. "No I know babe,it's not you,it's her." She reassured my worries. "Ok good. I love you babes." I told her leaning up meeting her halfway with a kiss. "I love you too babe." She said.

We both got situated in the bed and I wrapped my arms around her lower lower back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Goodnight my love." I told her. "Good night lady bug." She told me as she reached up and gave me a kiss right next to my nose.

A/N:this isn't good,believe me I know but I don't know what to write so leave requests. I love you all so much!!! ♥️♥️