Prom~Matt

Summary: Y/n and Matt go to prom.

_________________________________
You were in the middle of getting ready for prom. You had always been so excited for prom since you were a little girl and you were going with the love of your life,Mathew Bernard Sturniolo.

You and Matt had been dating for about 2 years now and couldn't be any happier. Y'all were the "it couple" at school.

I was just about to be done getting ready when I heard someone knock on my door. I went over to open it and saw my mom.

She looked at me in awe. "Oh my goodness,my little girl is going to prom." She said pulling you into a hug.

"I came up here to tell you that Matt is here and is waiting downstairs." She said breaking the silence. "Ok i need to put my shoes on real quick and I'll be down."

Your mom nodded and gave your hand a quick squeeze before heading back down the stairs.

You had put on your shoes and now you were walking down the stairs.

You saw Matt talking with your dad in his tux but everyone quickly turned their head when they heard you walking down the stairs.

Everyone just kinda stood there in silence for a minute,your parents trying to take in their daughter's look.

Matt walked up to you and held out his hand for you to take,which you quickly did.

Matt looked and reached behind him for the flower thing(idk how to spell it so I put this😭✋). He quickly put it around your wrist.

Y'all walked outside and your parents took pictures of you.

You and Matt were walking to his car and he whispered in your ear, "you're absolutely gorgeous baby." You smiled to yourself for a minute, "You're so handsome Matty boy." You responded.

A/N: I had no idea what to write after that so I'm very sorry that it was so short lol. I'm also very sorry that I haven't been very active because I have a boyfriend and it just feels kinda weird to post about other boys but I wanted to make y'all happy so here it is!😚😚