"She's mine"~Chris

Summary:Chris is jealous.
Warning:cussing (there's going to probably be cussing in every one of these imagines so just be ready lol)
____________________________________

You and the triplets were filming a YouTube video and it was Friday so there for it was a car video. Y'all were going through each other's comment sections because that's what the YouTube video was about. Nick is reading through yours,Chris is reading through Matt's,Matt is reading through Chris's,and you're reading through Nick's. "Omg this is commented on almost all of your videos by this same person y/n." Nick says. "What?" You ask about what that person was commenting. "They're saying things like 'omg Y/n is so hot' 'Y/n please make out with me.' and other things." Nick says, "I mean,are they wrong?" You say laughing causing everyone else to laugh besides Chris,he looked serious,kinda angry? What would he be angry for? You thought in your head. "Well I mean she's mine so sorry for you fella." Chris says looking back and kissed you. "Ummm ok,moving on." Nick says.

The video was over and Chris was most definitely mad but you didn't understand why. You both went up to his room to get ready for bed. You got inside his room and he plopped down on his bed. Something was most definitely wrong. "What's the matter?" You ask but no reply, "baby." You say going over to him just to be pushed away. "What the fuck is up?" You ask, "Leave me alone." Chris said which surprised you because of how clingy he usually was even when he was mad but you did as he said and left his room. You closed the door behind you as tears started to sting the bottom of your eyes. You went to nick's room and knocked on his door. "Come in." He said and with that you opened his door and you went over and hugged him so hard. You started sobbing. "What's wrong?" He wondered. "Chris." You said. "What did that mother fucker do?" Nick asked. "I don't even know. He just told me to leave him alone after I asked him what was wrong." You replied. Nick just patted your back and told you everything would be alright. You ended up sleeping in nick's bed with him (which wasn't weird because you two had been best friends for the longest time and y'all used to share a bed when y'all had sleepovers.)

The next morning

You woke up and yawned. You had forgotten about the whole thing with Chris the night before. Nick wasn't next to you when you woke up. You walked into the kitchen to see all three boys talking. You quickly remembered about the whole thing with Chris the night before. "Good morning you beautiful bitch." Nick said. "Morning, I'm going to head home so bye love you." You say to Nick. "So soon?" Nick asks. "Mhm,I haven't been home in 3 days and my parents want to have brunch." You say. "Oh ok,we can hangout later,right?" Nick asks. "Yeah." You reply and grab your keys then head out.

Two hours later you have already had brunch with your parents and you were sitting on your bed watching tik tok. All of a sudden Chris calls you.

                             On the phone with Chris
Italics:Chris
Regular:You

"Hey."
"Hi."
"Listen,I'm really sorry for being rude last night. I love you with all my heart and it was super hard to sleep without you by my side."
"I missed you too last night. Why'd you get all mad?"
"I was jealous."
"Of people on social media calling me pretty?"
"Mhm."
"It's ok,I love you too by the way."
"Come over?"
"I'll be over in 10."
                                 End of phone call