Family gathering-Chris

Summary: The sturniolo's have a family reunion and you being Chris's wife go with your babies that are 2 years old.
*The twins names are Eleanore (girl) and Everland/Ever(boy)*
_________________________________
You and Chris were currently on your way to Mary Lou's house because there was a family reunion. You and chris don't live near either of your parents just because of your career choices and you just wanted to live in (your dream place). You often came down to see both of your parents in Boston but this was the first time in 3 months that you came and saw them so both you and chris were very excited.

You were in the car playing music that your kids were in the back dancing in their car seats. Your kids took mostly after chris because they were both very hyper but they also took a lot after you as well.

"Are you ready to see nana and grandpa?" You asked the toddlers excitedly. They both screeched in response meaning yes. You smiled at chris who was the one driving and he looked at you and smiled back.

You finally got to the gathering and saw a lot of people. Chris could see the anxiety all over your face so he reached over and gave your hand a squeeze. You looked at him giving a warm smile.

You got the kids out of the car and once Ellie spotted Matt and Nick she was off.

Ellie tugged at the pants of Nick. "Hey ellie!" Nick said excitedly cause Matt to turn around as well. She gave a wave and reached her arms up signaling that she wanted to be picked up which Nick obviously did.

I picked Everland up and we walked over to Matt and Nick. Nick smiled once he saw us. "Hey Nick." I said giving him a half hug due to the fact that we both had a kid in our arms. "Hey y/n. How have you been?" Nick asks. "I've been pretty good,you?" I respond. "Can't complain." He responds. You see a guy that looks unfamiliar walking towards the group. "Who is that?" You ask quietly because he was super close to the group. "Oh Uhm y/n and chris,this is my boyfriend Alex. Alex this is my brother Chris that I was telling you about and his wife y/n and their kids." He said. "Hi it's nice to meet you all." He said and I gave a warm smile.

The kids spotted Mary Lou and went over to her which you didn't bother chasing them because you could see them.

After awhile you all ate dinner and talked to a few family members and had a good time. It was currently 7:45 p.m. and usually around this time the toddlers would be getting ready for bed. You and Chris weren't strict parents but this is around the time that the toddlers would get tired and when they get tired they get cranky so we usually will lay them down at this time.

Ellinore and Ever quickly found their way over to you and reached for you. Both of the toddlers were very clingy when they were tired so they were crying and tired and wouldn't let go of you. "Babe,the kids are tired so can we get going here soon?" You asked calmly. "Yeah of course,you can go ahead and put them in the car and I'll tell my mom,dad, and my brothers that I'll see them some other time." Chris said. "Ok,I love you." You said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too baby." He responded.

You walked out to your car and put the kids into the car and strapped them into their car seats. They both were super tired and anyone could tell. You were getting pretty tired too so luckily the hotel was only about 20 minutes away from the gathering.

Chris got back in the car after awhile and headed back to the hotel. The whole ride you were fighting sleep with Chris holding your hand. Even though you both have kids,the affection never stopped. You still were both madly in love. He still gave you butterflies to this day.

You got back to the hotel and took the toddlers up to the room. Once you got everything all situated you lay in the bed with Chris. He wraps his arms around your torso and you both fall asleep.

A/N: hey everyone thank you all for the support,I love you all so so sooooo much!!!♥️