Bad day~Chris

Summary: You and Chris both had a bad day so y'all are finally relieved when you both can be at your apartment and cuddle.
_________________________________
You had just got off of work and you were heading home. Today was a very annoying day. So many customers were coming in the store and being snappy and rude. You couldn't wait to get home and snuggle in bed with your boyfriend,Chris. You got home and didn't see your boyfriend,where could he be? You looked around the apartment and no sign of Chris. Then you remembered,he was hanging out with his brothers today,making new content for his fans. I loved Chris and supported him and his brothers through all of this but it did take a toll on you sometimes, the days he had to film later than usual were always annoying because he wasn't here waiting for you to get home. Chris usually hung out with his brothers while you were at work but he came home an hour before you got there and waited for you,texting you multiple times asking how much longer til your shift was over,it was annoying sometimes but you've grown to love it. Since he was filming or editing or whatever he was doing you decided to get in the shower and most likely when you were out or about to get out he should be on his way home. You took a shower and got out and got dressed for bed,you took a look at your phone and to your surprise Chris hadn't texted that he was on his way. You decided to text him.

Italics:You
Normal:Chris
                                          Baby<3
Hey.

Hey love.

What're you up to?

Filming.

Still?

Yeah,something went wrong with Nick's camera so we had to buy a new one and set it up.

Oh ok.

Is there something wrong?

No,just a bad day at work.

I'll be home in a little bit darling and you can snuggle up to me and we'll talk. I got to go tho,I love you baby!♥️

I love you too.<3
                                      End of messages

I sighed,why does it always seem like something goes wrong with their filming when I have a bad day? It was 4:30 when I got home like most days and currently it is 6:00. I didn't want to cook something when Chris wasn't here,I figured he went out to eat with his brothers so I decided to heat me up some noodles. It was getting later and later and I was getting more and more tired. 'How long does this take.' I though in my head. I went to lay down because I was tired and if Chris was going to come home late then I was just going to sleep since he would be tired anyway. It was only 8:00 but I was tired so I laid down and it felt as if i fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke up to feel someone laying in bed next to me. I could automatically tell it was Chris,he got underneath the cover and I could feel his hot breathe on my neck, "I'm home." He whispered so light that if he wasn't right next to my ear I wouldn't be able to hear him. I turned over and looked him, "Hey babe." I spoke tiredly. "Hey love." He responded and hovered over me to give me a regular passionate kiss. "I missed you princess." Chris spoke. "I missed you too Chrissy." I said twirling his hair around my pointer and middle fingers. He laid down next to me and opened his arms signaling for me to snuggle into his chest,which I did. His arms were wrapped around my lower back. "You want to talk about your day?" He asked softly while petting my hair (I didn't know what other use for it lmaooo) "We can talk in the morning." I spoke softly. "Ok princess,I love you. Goodnight." He spoke. "Goodnight,I love you too." I responded softly. We both fell asleep peacefully.

A/N: I wrote this the other day but didn't post it. I have started writing in my obx book again so if you like obx go check that out! I've been busy with other books aswell that y'all will get to see soon😏 I LOVE YALL XX♥️