My girlfriend~Madi!!!

Y'all I'm literally in love with Madi atm and i needed to write one about her! (Again if you're homophobic or just straight in general this one probs isn't a good one 4 u.)
Summary: You and Madi have been dating for awhile and you and Madi decided you needed to tell your closest friends
Matt,Nick,and Chris. The triplets.
_________________________________
Me and my girlfriend,Madi have been dating for awhile and we hadn't told anyone and you both wanted to tell people. You wanted to show her off,Madi is a girl that needs to be showed off. But you couldn't,you just couldn't. Not because you were ashamed but because you just didn't know how the boys would react. Madi swore that she didn't care if you didn't want to tell anyone but you knew otherwise. Anytime someone would bring up their girlfriend/boyfriend Madi would sigh,wishing she could tell everyone that she was taken. But she couldn't and deep down you knew that it was all your fault and there was no doubt about it.

Later Madi came over to your house and at the moment y'all were hanging your heads off the side of the bed laying with your legs on the wall like little kids. Laughing while your blood was rushing to your head. Madi looked over at you and stopped laughing. She had a serious look on her face. You turned to face her, eye to eye. "Y/n." Madi spoke, "we need to talk." You looked at her confused but at the same time you kinda had an idea what she was going to say, "what?" You asked wondering what she wanted to talk about. "I love you and probably want to spend the rest of my life with you for fucks sake."She started, "But I can't keep being a secret." You opened your mouth to speak but she started talking again. "I understand that you don't want to come out about our relationship and I've been very patient but I just feel like this isn't healthy for a relationship. I want to show people that you're MY girlfriend and that I'm taken. If this is a game you're playing please tell me now before I make myself sound stupid." She looked at you but you didn't know what to say. "Madi,I love you so much and I'm so sorry for keeping you a secret for so long. Im not playing a game and I really do mean that I love you. So so so so soooooo much." You said and it made her smile, "If you want we can tell everyone that we're together right now." You said, she looked at you very confused and shocked. "We can make a video or add to our bios that we're together. Whichever one you want." You said. "We can just put it in our bios for now and then make a video tomorrow." She replied.

Once y'all finished that you laid down on your bed and watched a Netflix movie. You were so happy that you made your girlfriend happy and you could talk about your relationship. Madi was laying on your chest and looked up. "What?" You asked looking down at her. "I love you." She said and scooted up to give you a kiss. "I love you too Madi." You replied. Y'all finished the movie and Madi fell asleep.

A/N: this is a pretty long story. Please lmk if you like them longer or shorter. Also sorry this is posted very late but I had school and then hockey and choir after school. I love y'all!!♥️